Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You would never guess where I celebrated my countdown last night.
Seriously.

But guess anyway?
ROFL!
.
.
.
.
.
Not any countdown spots such as Curve, 1u what not.
Too jam anyway
.
.
.
.
.
Not at a friend's house
.
.
.
.
.
Not at a super chun restaurant like I usually would
.
.
.
.
.
Not at the uber nice mansion in Bukit Damansara which I went for its open house (dad's friend)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'll tell you later.
Hee! -_-''

Anyway,
I cut-ted my hair!
Whoooot~
Head feels so light now. Boing boing~

And yeap!
Definitely see a health improvement.
Except my very terrible cough. At least no more fever mar.
That seems abit stubborn to leave lar. Jeez~
Which reminds me.
I gotta go get some medicine to eat.

*COMMERCIAL BREAK*

Back.
I really went to take medicine kie?
Hee~

About yesterday...
What happened arh?
Hrrm~
Abit fuzzy.
Not the medicine lar.
More like the lack of sleep.
Had to chaffeur bro to the Curve so early in the morn. Shish~

I know I cut-ted my hair.
Blog ddi.
I was online.
Du-uh~

Aiyah.
Just skip to the night when my whole family headed to Bukit Damansara for an open house dinner of an art collector whose dad happens to be my dad's friend and auntie's brother in law.
Yealar.
Far off relative.

Very rich man.
A guy who spends 2 million to buy a house just so he can put his paintings there.
Not to mention, the house was specially designed by a famous designer with all designer furniture.
And the minimum price of his paintings and works of arts are few hundred thousands.
Owh.
Did I mention that the house is for his PAINTINGS ONLY?
He's single.
No wife. No girlfriend. No target.
Only son.
Average looking. Actually we all agreed he has the "good-husband" looks.
AND I AM NOT INTERESTED.
Seriously.
Fighting with another woman for a place in the heart of a man I love is one thing.
Fighting with his works of art is a whole differrent thing owhkay.
You say there is no need to fight?
Come on.
His collection stays in a house worth 2 million in Bukit Damansara! More expensive than my house wei. -_-''

Food was owhkaylar.
Still recuperating so had to jaga what I eat.
But there's only so much I can jagalar.
Had Roast Whole Lamb....YUM!!! Missing it now wei~~~~~ aaargh~
And a few other stuff.
There was imported Aussie cherries too!
Kinda taste like plum. Yummy~

Stayed there till like 11 plus doing all kinds of jakun stuff. What?

DSC01696
+ Sisters yo~! +

DSC01702
+ Cuzzie sis, Wang Ming Li (Astro Talent Quest Winner), Me who looks so fat +

DSC01703
+ What? I have to compare my butt with expensive work of art see which one bigger owhkie? But not obviouslar cause I wear skirt. Black some more. HEE! +

DSC01721
+ Sorry if this photo offended anyone in any way -_-'' +

DSC01746
+ She's awesomely cute and really mean to me. Hee! Cuzzie sis too~ +

DSC01753
+ cherries_on_ice and the Aussie cherry +

Honestly.
The house is really damn nice lor.
Which Bukit Damansara house is not nice you tell me?
-_-''
But well.
Different people different blessings I guess?

I do however wish to have one blessing he has.

DSC01724
+ My tak puas face +

HIS BLOODY WALK IN WARDROBE!
Why does a guy need a walk in wardrobe???? GAH!!!!

Future husband!! You hear the blessing I need?!?!?!?!?!



ROFL!!!!!!!!!

We left about 11 plus.

And headed to SS3

so

that

we

could

celebrate

the

countdown

in

the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
CLINIC!!!!

Literally.
Seriously.
Honestly.
I no bluff you.

My mum was feeling very very sick.
So I teman-ed her into the clinic
And watch time past there.

Experience?
Probably lar huh.
I like to look at the bright side of things anyway.
Hee!

And that concludes my New Year countdown.
Awesome?

Though I think the New Year didn't seem to start for a few people I've been talking to.
Stay strong aight?
There's no way anything is going to stop us to make this the best year yet!
WHEEEEE~!

No comments: