Sunday, December 30, 2007

I'm eating green bean tong sui now.

And I should be able to have a great dinner tonight.
Yet I'm not.

WHY?

Cause my nose is killing my tastebuds.
And I'm so the very sick of downing every single type of liquid
Plus very icky all shapes and sizes tablets!

GAH!!!

But as sick as I am.

My holz wasn't that boring.
Not utterly yet.

27/12

Meet up with the hunnie!
Although she made me wait for 38463874987348374 hours.
Like how a certain other bestie do.
I think I am fated to wait all my life O.o

Had lunch/dinner/food at JJ's sandwiches.
Talk talk talk.

And she gave me a very CUTE anklet!!
Heeeeeeee~

Aaaahhh~

The stories we share.
And laughs.

Great times need not be put into too many words.
Too much antibiotic kills my brain to recall anyway. *grin*

Owh owh owh!

I saw Sheen the Bean at 1u while waiting for Shyuan!
And she was complaining about the fashion "takeover" of vests and boots.
No lar sweetie. I am not planning to get a vest alright? Heee!

28/12

Suppose to meet up with Sheenie!!!!
Like a real meet -up.
But the plans fell through.
Sigh~

I think she's on her flight back to England now.
Will miss you Sheenie~

And so happen that I was feeling on the well side that day.

And it was SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring!

Damn bored lar I tell you.

People I usually go gai-gai with are either too far away, busy or ignoring me.
No choice lor.

But remember I said I'm blessed?

Xiang called and suggested we catch up!

Yeap!!
Xiang who has disappeared from the face of Earth in the past year.
And he is still the Xiangy boi we all know who says "No" to me all the time -_-''

Enjoyed our time at Starbucks.
Thanks for belanja-ing me!
You still owe me one of your many "fuzzy" stories btw.
Wait till I feel better. Will definitely pester you.

Hurray to Xiang for saving me from Bored Universe!
Hee~

29/12

Shopping yo!

With my siblings and cousin sister.

Venue: Berjaya Times Square.

And I would say it turned out awesome!!!
Did buy some very worthy stuff.

Except the part where I came back home and suffered high fever.
Apparently retail therapy doesn't help when you're feeling absolutely sick.




And that is why I'm boredly at home today hoping to recuperate.

Owhkie.
I am this close to dying of utter boredom.

AAARGGGHHH!!

Someone save me from boredom!

No comments: