Wednesday, December 26, 2007

When regrets eat you~

Owhkay fine.

I don't have a life.

Happy?!

Shish~

Sue me if it makes you so miserable. *rolls eyes*

This post is about regrets. O.o

First regret.

No beach.

Yes.
I did not go to the beach in Penang.

Who goes to Penang and not go to the beach?!?!?
@*#^@&^&!^@!^*^@!&@*

SOBS!

Someone bring me to Penang!

Second regret.
I did not go to the Rose Garden/Valley/Centre in Cameron Highlands.

AND ROSES ARE THE SOLE REASON WHY I EVER WANNA GO CAMERONS!
^!@&#^!@*@^!@&

I remember the last time I went there,
I felt really free.
It just feels good to be surrounded by all the really pretty roses.
Sigh.

The Cactus Valley had a few roses here and there.
But it's different!!!!
*pouts*

DSC01420
+ How I wish to be surrounded by them again~ +

Someone bring me to the roses in Cameron Highlands!!!!

This is a really emo post.

Not going to let it continue.

Let's look at some random photos kie?

DSC01191

I'm being abused!
Someone call the cops!!!!!!
.
..
..
.
.
....
.
...

-_-''

Nolar.
Those are one of the after effects of being drunk I was not wasted!
Terrible huh?

Kids~
Don't drink owhkay?
Alcohol is no good.
ROFL!

DSC01118

This is absolutely the cutest mind map I've ever seen!!!
Part of a mind map at least.
See the goalie?? It signifies Goals!
How cute~!
I'm sorry.
I really never put that much effort into my mind maps.
They are usually made up of circles and arrows in different shades of pink.
Hee!!!
To the dude who did the mind map above,
Can you do my notes next time???
Pwetty pwease with cherries on top!
Hee!


Joking.

Oops!

Outta random piccies.

Chao chao~

Yay!!!
Going out with the Hunnie tomorrow!!
Lalalalala~

No comments: