Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry the Xmas yo~

Yes people.
I am finally back under my comfy comforter.
And the only thing that changed is that I have "grown" a very terrible cough plus I brought home some regrets.
But we shall get to the part later.

Please note that I have updated 3 yes THREE very very long posts on my holiday.
So be nice and read lar.
Even if you don't want to I will live in denial and take it as my posts are read and you people did enjoy it.
*denialdenial*

This post is going to be more in the present and more recent.
I don't like living in the past you know. hee~

Christmas Eve

Was very normal.
Not that my family does the whole Christian celebration thing.
But we usually do go out to celebrate.

This time we did not because we just came back from a week of holidays.
And my mum and bro fell sick.
Like really sick.
So there really wasn't any mood.

And don't get me talking about my dinner that night.

Went to this place called Mama Chops & Papa Grills in Aman Suria near my place.
Usually they serve pretty decent-makes-your-tummy-smile food.
But they were so busy that night.
Things were horrendous!!
They forgot my order! *pouts*
I think I had to wait for like 40 min before they serve me my meal which was the same meal my sister ordered but she got hers earlier.
And the waitress didn't let me cancel my order when my siblings finished their share and I wanted to leave *pouts*
Waited until I die of hunger.
And when the food finally came.
I ate a mouth and felt full -_-''
So no appetite.
Had to force myself to finish it.

Reached back home.
Came online.
Chatted with a few people I usually would't chat.
So in a way, I did enjoy the final hours of Christmas Eve.
HEE!

Christmas

I was suppose to teman my Hunnie at her Hubby's party!!!
But I couldn't.
Sorry hunnie~

See.
My mum was really sick.
And daddy had to go to work.
So I gotta stay back home, be a big girl not physically lar and take care of stuff.
Stuff which includes being my brother's driver, going out to buy lunch blablabla.
Wasn't too bad lar.

And I spent my Christmas Day finishing my 3 long posts.
For you people!
Am I nice or nice?

You can always get me a Christmas present as a token of thanks *hinthint wink*

Boxing Day

Today's Boxing Day!
When we eat Chicken Boxing!
Nolar.
I was just being lame.
But Boxing Day does exist (check Wikipedia)
And there's definitely the existence of Chicken Boxing.
You mean you never had it? You poor starved souls.
HeE~

I spent my Boxing Day waking up early to go to gym.
But it's holiday season and there is no Yoga class for today.
Which means that I am so going to be dead when I go for the next Yoga class available 2 weeks later because I would have been missing a month plus worth of Yoga.
All hail pain and ouches!

However, I managed to perservere and had a 2 hour of hopefully working workout.
And then I treated myself to a yummy Kenny Rogers lunch. A healthy one no worries.
Stef! I'm sorry woman. Couldn't wait for you. hee~

ZOMG~
Since when did my blog become a daily diary???
I need to find a real life.

-_-''

I think I'll blog about the regrets another day.

Or I would really look like I have no life.

Heeeeeee~!

No comments: