Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Falling sick during holz is potong~!

After a night's rest with my very comfy comforter which at that point I found was not satisfying enough,
I woke up next day to prepare to go PD.

Yes.
My hectic holiday schedule states I'm suppose to go to PD with my extended family the day after I'm back from Penang.

Sigh.
As much as I was looking forward to the holz, the lack of sleep prove to tire me.

Packed my things in the morning.
Headed to PD after lunch.
We brought so many things along we were that close to look like we're actually moving house
-_-''

The drive was pretty pleasant.
Except when my parents started debating about the Touch 'n Go card.
No.
They weren't arguing.
They were trying to amuse us by debating over I have no idea why they were debating over a darn card.
But well.
They did well in the amusing-my-children-with-funny-debates-department
HEE!

I think we reached PD about 2 something.
Sorry. Brain got fried. Bad memory when it comes to details.
As a matter of fact, my brain probably became useless since I left it in KL while I was in Penang and when I came back it was fried by my fever some more.
So I guess it's kinda not working now lar hor.


Paiseh. Lame ad break there. HEE!

When it comes to holidays/outings/meet-ups with my extended family (daddy's side).
There is one thing that NEVER lacks.
This:
DSC01255
+Yummy home-made Ah Ma's yam cake +

FOOD

You can never ever ever ever lack food in this family.
We eat all day!
Literally.
Me no joke you.
Explains the amount of weight I'm going to gain during CNY. Sigh.
But the food's awesome.
So why complain?!?!
HEE!

We were at the hotel's corridor wondering which room was ours.
The moment I saw tons of slippers and hell load of noises, I was pretty sure that room belongs to us.
And true enough, it was. HEE!

As a matter of fact,
Damn a lot of food + Whole load of noises = My family.
*clap clap*

Guess what's the first thing we did when we reach there?

Yeap.

Eat.
How clever of you. ROFL~

IMG_0070
+ Posing with food +

I think for that meal there was Laksa, Kunyit Chicken, Red Wine Chicken, Roasted Duck, Braised Duck Wings, Yam Cake and at least 3 kinds of greens.
o.O
To me that's alot lar owhkay.

Eat until so damn full.

IMG_0065
+ Love Me, Love the Laksa. HEE! +

Besides eating, there really isn't much to do.
Owh.
The swimming.
Did went for a lil swim.
Was really boring actually considering the fact that I do go there every year.
I think the swim caused me to be sick though.

It was drizzling when we went into the pool.
Then I did not have a towel after we came out of the pool cause I gave it to my freezing skinny cousin sis.
I'm fat mar. More penebat haba.

Pit stop!


IMG_0076
+ They still love each other lar. HEE!! +

After the swim, I was so bored I decided to go walk walk.
Then that got boring so I took down my laptop and started looking for connection.
Before that, let me clarify to a certain family-man:
I was so bored Internet was a way to release boredom kie.
And my mum sent me to look for Internet wan owhkie. BLUEH~!


Back back

IMG_0059
+ At the hotel lobby stealing their connection. ROFL! +

DSC01308
+ I finally look less fat in a pic. YAY ME!!! +

DSC01310
+ Beauties at the (fake) beach. Trying to act hiao. ROFL! +

Owh owh.
Before we started being silly and pose, we had a mole-removal session.
And I look so the effing terrible now.

We had this look:
DSC01292

Painful lar owhkie!
And freaking itchy.
Damn~
When parents believe your mole determines your luck, this is what happens.
I had to get rid of this mole by my left eye cause it signifies tears O.o
Hopefully it does what it says it does lar.

After that we went for a drinking session at the hotel's pub/bar.
There was a live band playing and the lady was trying to flirt with my bro and coussie bro.
SO HILLARIOUS!

DSC01323
+ Us five +

I tell you arh.
Kiddos nowadays all can't wait to grow up.
All want alcohol.
Tsk~!
I know I know.
No more alcohol.
But cocktail not too bad mar. I had Pina Colada.

DSC01325
+ " Aiyoh! Headachelar..." ROFL! "

However, even after the really awesome day-night.
I fell sick.
Bloody annoying kie!

That night itself I felt so cold I swear I never felt as cold before in my entire life.
And my throat feels like it's planning to suicide.

Only when my mom came into the room in the morning then I was "diagnosed" with a fever.
I did not see a doctor and only took Panadol.
The really annoying part was when my fever kept recurring and I have to take stupid Panadol.
I DO NOT TAKE PANADOL UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO WEI

So I spent 2 days lying in bed feeling like an absolutely dead lump of fat.
Shish!!!

Potong!
Especially when everyone went swimming!
Sadsadsobsob~

I even had to give up the BBQ!!!
Although I heard that the food was eeeyuck~
Still!!
I wanted to go try mar.
BOOOOOOOO~!

I ended up coming home feeling damn sick and I still had to go Cameron Highlands the next day.
Went to the doctor.
Got really horrible medicine.
Don't underestimate the smallest pills.
They are the MOST horrible.
I kept having a terrible bitter aftertaste.
Sobs!

No comments: