Friday, December 7, 2007

*nail biting moments*

SHOOTZ~

I say nail biting moments yet I'm still here blogging.

Habis ddi I tell you.

Been realli lax lately....

Even when I am not done with
1) Notes for last 2 chaps of LLS101
2) Revising LLS101
3) Revising 106
4) Revising 103

Owh.
Did I mention I know nuts about PSY106??

WANNA CRY DDI!

I din go to A'Famosa.
Yeap. Dad was pretty pissed. But hey, he didn't go as well. -_-''
Got the bestie AKA steffie to stay over.
Yeap. Mum was so worried it would marfan her. I got her to talk to my mum on the phone so I wouldn't get nagged anymore. o.O

3 days 3 nights with the bestie.
And we quarreled like hell.

ROFL!!!

Please lar.
We don't argue.
The only thing we argue about was being fat.
And even then, we were arguing because we were trying to convince the other that she isn't fat.
o.O
Yes. We love each other muchies.

I still studied when she's here.
I can multi-task! Abitlar.

I cooked breakfast for her which turned out to be lunch -_-''

Last night was awesome!

No photos. Boo~
My camera was with the family in Melaka.
Steffie didn't bring her camera.

Went out to Ming Tien to makan.
The siblings: Me, Stef, Kor. lack of Yinnie
Met some old friends.

I ate so full.
Some ding-dong bro drank LARGE carrot juice even if he was coughing like an old man.
Trying to kek sei me I presume.

Chatted a while in Ming Tien waiting for the second sister.
Yinnie had class till 7pm.
Poor dear.

Fetched her from LRT station.
Headed to McD.
Forced French Fries down her throat.
I have very awesome nagging skills. DAMN! So proud of me.
*beams*

Met Sammie.
Super cheong hei.
Very cheong hei.
Gawd~ He is SO cheong hei.
Will probably be good buddies with Steffie. HEEE!
Sorry friend. 8 hour Starbucks Marathon soon yea?

The siblings finally reunite at Starbucks for awesome drink time.
So embarassing I tell you.
Barista looking at me, Stef and Kor being darn fickle.
And me nagging him like crazy for drinking Mocha Praline Frappucino VENTI.
Smart~ And he called me a freaking nagger. I DUN LIKE U!!!! BOO!
Really trying to kek me by purposely coughing beside me. GRR U!
I had my normal order.
Stef had Mocha she wanted kor's drink instead.
And the coughing dude drank his VERY COLD drink on a VERY COLD day with his dumb cough. I DUN LIKE YOU!!! especially when he said my Hot Choc wasn't awesome. *hurt*

Went back early.
Kena kao kao from Dad on phone.
Not my fault. Miscommunication. Mumlar! Joh~

Later in the night was awesome.
We started planning for Steffie's Theme Parties.
Plan plan plan.
Went to bed.
Started talking.
Until 6AM.
FREAKING 6 AM!
When we first checked the clock, it was 4am and we were like o.O ZOMG~
Then had toilet break and went back to chatting till 6.

Slept till 11++.
Wait for her to wake up at 1 ++
Had lunch at McDs at 2++
Baskin Robbins after that
And send her home.
SOBS~
But I'm seeing you Sun morn lar so..YAY~!

Owh foots~

NEED TO STUDY!

loves~!

No comments: