Sunday, December 9, 2007

"I'm going to break up with him tonightlar!"

Yea woman.
You are.
I promise you are owhkay?
*rolls eyes*

You really gotta stop saying crappy stuff.
And so much for stopping me from sms-ing/calling him.
You did it in the end anyway.
Using my name some more!
Like ZOMG lar!
Rosak air muka owhkay.
In front of a potential brother in law.
Seriously. Not like I care. But I just had to rub it in you know. HEE!

I am going to do well in PSY106.
Because I was a charitable angel today. Ya right~

I wanna blog more.
But I can't cause some woman is too busy melting instead of sending me the photos.
Potong lar you!
Double potong cause the first-timer turned down the invitation.
Shish. Very potong-ing couple you two.

Mwahs.
So will die for PSY103 tomoro.

Damn depressed. So I'm going to press *presses palms together*
O.O
Press. Depressed. Get it?? Joh~
Zomg~ Exams are so getting into me. Kor is getting into me. HELP!~

Why the heck do I have exams when everybody else is so very the darn free?!??!
UNFAIR!

No comments: