Monday, December 10, 2007

1/2 a happy girl

YES!!

I am half a happy gurl!!

Downed another paper.

Abit cut throat.
3 words for it.
Very Ms Winnee

It's over.
I got Garcia's bloody paper to worry next.
ZOMG.
Die die die~

Now.
I promise to blog about me being a charitable angel yesterday
Yes.

When the whole world was being really rajin stressing about the 2pm exam today.
I was being the expert procrastinator and went out whole day.
What?
I was damn sick of studying.

Woke up 7 am on a Sunday morning to help with charity.
Never tried it before. Not this kind at least. And I know I wouldn't study at home.
So...CHARITY it is!

Went to the Sri Lankan Buddhist Temple.
I think the event is called Educare 2007.
We (Me, Steffie, Xiannie and Kor-ie rofl) handled the shoe station.

We were bloody lost in the beginning.
Some not-very-nice lady was confusing the 3 of us girls by bringing us here and there.
And kor just STARED and said nothing. -_-''

Anyway, after the whole hula-baloo confusion, we were settled with the shoe station.
This is what we did for 4 hours:

DSC00904
^ Xiannie's such an angel huh? Betcha her darling sakit hati see this. HEE! ^

DSC00905
^ Steffie's an angel too. But the dude look so afraid of her. ROFL! ^

Yeap.
We were playing with legs. o.O
More of being really sweet angels who were measuring people's feet size so they can get free shoes.
How cool is that?
Hee!
Although there were some really weird incidents, we went through it and felt like good karma was coming. Passing 106!! wheeee~

So much for ice-cream melting and dripping.
And socks being fling-a-fling.
ROFL!

DSC00908
^ The Kuli-Master who "tortured" us 3 gurls. We still love you! ^

DSC00917
^ Zhan Shuo's angels. Not Charlie. His name is not Charlie mar and we ARE angels. HEE! ^

DSC00918
^ Group pic! Kor looks like he don't want to be in the pic. -_-'' ^

DSC00921
^The girl who asks me (in Chinese) "Jie jie, what standard are you in?" ADUH! Gembira-nya aku! ^

Which reminds me. She said "Thank you UNCLE" to Kor.
I bursted out laughing on the spot!
Sorrylar.
But it was that funny owhkay.
Anyway.
Kor's happy. He's tired of people thinking he's a kiddo anyway..kan?

So.
It was damn tiring.
Stock check until 4 is not kai wan xiao owhkay.
Kor's daddy was really nice.
He forced us to eat burger and ice-cream. We were being really hak hei people and kept refusing at the start. Owh, I bet he thinks Kor has a bunch of nonsenic, crappy, weird friends now.
HEE!


I did have a sense of fulfillment lar.
At least my Sunday wasn't that wasted.

After that, headed to "Bintang Kumbang".
That's "Starbucks" you idiots.
Fine.
"Star-bugs". You half idiots.
HEE!

Starbucks was devastating yesterday.
Stef wanted "Mocha Praline Frappucino" but don't have. Sam, you owe her one now.
So did Kor and Xian.
And Kor wasn't happy with his Toffee Nut Frappucino.

But you know what was even more devastating?
They did not have my Hazelnut Hot Choc.
IT WAS SOLD OUT!
ZOMG!
*heartattackcrycrysobsobdiesmilegrinstab*

I had to settle for Caramel Hot Choc.
DSC00926
Not too bad.
But boooo~

DSC00923
^ Happy gurls drinking their Java Chip. I wanted too. But coffee would have killed my sleep that night which died anyway^

DSC04411
^Java Chip. YUUUMM~ But no coffee unless it's in the morning or I risk insomia whole night ^

DSC04410
^Toffee Nut Frap^

DSC00925
^He looks like he want to die drinking. It's pretty nice for me though. The drink lar I mean ^

DSC04403
^ This is how you look when you don't get your favourite drinks...BOOOO! ^

DSC04415
^ *glare glare glare* I like my glare wei. HEE! ^

Starbucks was fun
Tell me a time at Starbucks you did not enjoy. Drinks are another issue lar.
Jokes jokes and UBER LAMENESS.
I can die of the lameness I tell you.

DSC01054
^ Gosh! Posers! ^

DSC01055
^ Cheeky look on me face. I was poking them. HEE! ^
RANDOM:

DSC04416
^ Kor's idea of un-depressing yourself. PRESS. -_-'' ^

DSC04417
^ Xiannie thought her slippers were cute. They (Stef & Xian) were invading the slipper's mistress's privacy all the time by peering at her laptop^

Btw,
Starbucks in Centrepoint damn weird.
If you go just 2 person, all the sofas for 2 ppl are taken up.
Either the hard chairs or the huge a lot people sofas are left.

But if you go with more than 2 people, all the huge sofas are taken up
And all the 2 person sofas are available.

-_-''

Owh. Hard chairs are not a choice. HEE!

We had to settle on the 2 person sofa which can actually sit 4 person's butt.
Sharing is caring.

DSC04418
^ Angel signing off! ^

JOH!!

My Friday night!! *crycrycry*

Ah well.

So much for efforts of inviting some donkey first-timer.
There goes my impression.
AGAIN!

Quote of the day: "Even if he's a wuss, he's MY wuss"

No comments: