Monday, December 3, 2007

"In your face woman!"

ROFL!

Steffie has learnt one very important life lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Never bet with eVie.
HEE!
I'm not trying to be mean dear..
But...
You really haven't won one bet with me yet.
And you know I am mean enough to go in your face.
It's funny lar.
Cause it's a very good chance for me to prove to you that you SHOULD trust me.
People you don't trust are some people like kor.

Went out for dinner and movie tonight.

ENCHANTED!

AWH~
AWH~

I think me and Stef awh-ing annoyed the other cinema patrons.
But it is really sweet lor.
Love the dance scene. Love the way they look at each other. Love how he tried to protect her. Love how naive she is. Love the cute songs. Love how it has a happy-ever-after ending. Hate the stupid guy who did not go after her even he really loved her.
Well. He did in the end lar. But if he didn't and he lost her, I would say "SERVES YOU DARN RIGHT!"
Owh.
And how can I forget?
LOVE the cheeky, cute, drama chipmunk!

Unfortunately.
This is reality.
No happy-ever-after.
Sigh~

Anyways,
Dinner at TGIF
Not because we are rich.
Because my woman was craving nachos o.O
Me too!
And the only time I ever go TGIF is when my bestie is there to teman me.
Ate until wanna-die-full.

No photos of food.
Zomg~ How can I not take photos of food lar????

But photos of the humans who walloped the food lar.

DSC00566
^ Xiannie looks so happy. What did magazines tell you? People in love are happy all the time. ROFL! ^

DSC00567
^ "What should we eat?!?!" Fickle people lar I tell you. ^

DSC00569
^ "Peace yo!" The Bestie. ^

DSC00574
^ Retarded masterpiece by the retarded brother ^

DSC00575
^And now he is posing with his masterpiece. Hey~ I got your most lengzai pic ddi kie? Don't worry. Gurls will still drool over you. Promise^

DSC00576
^ Family pic. Stef is the grandma. Kor say wan. ^

DSC00577
^ He's her father. She's her mother. But they are not husband and wife. Both are his sisters but sister to his daughter as well. And they are all great friends. o.O ^

We had:
Mac & Cheese Bites
Chicken Quesidillas or something like that
Nachos!
Some sort of burger
Mocha mud pie

Filled to the brim!

I am very the eff-ing pissed at this point.
So I'll channel my energy to studying.

toodles~!

No comments: