Sunday, December 2, 2007

"Gay's the way to go!"

ZOMG!!!!

Actually...the whole day or for the past few days I've been feeling like dis:

DSC00487
^ Damn boh song ^

I downed one bloody MC100 paper today.
So I shall declare myself 1/4 happy.
SOMEONE MAKE ME 3/4 happy ASAP!

Then tonight,
Made me laugh like hell!
Haven't had such a great time in a while.

If you girls out there think guys are the only people in the world worth thinking of,
Let me tell you.
YOU ARE HELL WRONG!
Having girl friends are like the BESTEST BEST BEST AWESOME GIFTS A GURL CAN EVER HAVE!
And make it girl friends who can really talk. LIKE TALK.

Honestly, when I was going dinner today,
i was afraid it was going to be awkward.
Sure.
We were classmates.except steffie.hee!
We had lotsa memories in common.
But those were the days.
Who can guarantee it will be the same again?

And I was proven wrong.
We may not be the closest people yet.
But we sure do know how to make the best out of life.

Yeap.
Went out with the high school bunch today.
NO GUYS!

It was just me, Steffie, Fei, Mae, Raech & Wen.
And we talked for erm....4 hours ++ about everything and anything under the sun. moon more like it lar.
NO AWKWARD SILENCES!

Met at Manhattan's Fish Market for dinner.
Chit chat chit chat.
Waiter come.
We ask him to wait.
Chat chat laugh chit chat.
Waiter come.
Ask him to wait again.
Basicaly we ignored the waiter until Maemae called us to ask us to order first.
And so we did.
While waiting for her,
we CHAT CHAT CHAT again!

From cars, to college life, to funny memories, to high school teachers to ANYTHING LAR.

DSC00541
^ Fei fei act shy. She's coming to HELP Psychology next year...WHOOT! ^

DSC00542
^ I camwhore with FeiFei. She act like don't wanna choi me. -_-'' ^

DSC00543
^ This is Steffie de Bestie who claims she looks gross cause she was wearing specs. -_-'' ^

DSC00544
^ Wennie looks so happy to see the food while Maemae fumbles with her camera ^

AAAAHHH~
The food~~~~
MFM!!

DSC00545
^ Flaming platter for One ^

DSC00540
^ Manhattan Seafood Platter for Two. or something to the lines of that lar. ^

DSC00555
^Camwhoring outside DFO with Raechie. She's me gym buddy who's not a monkey. ROFL!^

More pics on Facebook.
Even more when I steal from Fei, Mae and Stef.

On Thursday,
For the last class of MC100 which so happens to be the last class of the semester and I did not happen to realise that until I have gone home to study. -_-''

I had an interview.

To be what?

His gf:

DSC00490
^ I look so happy. BECAUSE I got 34/40!! Whee me~! ^

-_-''

I did not say that.
My lecturer did.
YES.
MY LECTURER.
Mr.Nadzri. Change "i" to "y" if you wanna see his glamour name. -_-''

All I wanted to do was to see my marks for the class.
And this is what happens.
I told you I got very weird lecturers.

Hi sir.
If you reading this, don't deduct my marks kie?
I know you Josh Hartnett's cousin lar boleh?


HEEEE!!

OWH!!!

And the ring fits!!
The RING FITS!

Not my ring.
The ring I bought for my bestie because I'm gonna ask her to marry me. ROFL!

She wanted a ring.
I bought one for her.
And I GUESSED the PERFECT, EXACT size.
Bow down to me.
HEEEEE!

You wanna see how the ring looks like go to her blog. It's somewhere there.

I think I make a pretty darn good romantic boyfriend if I were a guy.
Sadly I'm not.

I was telling my friends the other day.
Any guy who wants to be my boyfriend must buy me the Poh Kong Enchanted Series RM999 tiara ring
AND!!!
I must have feelings for him.
Now,
You can't buy that for RM999 or more.

And for goodness sake.
If I do love you.
To hell with the ring.
I'll love you all the same.
HEE!


My bestie bought me this from Aussie:

DSC00527
^Be jealous..hee!^

Behold!
A bracelet engraved with my name (Evelyn. In case you didn't know) and "Besties 4eva" on the back.
And she has a similar one too!
With the name "Stefanie" of course.

I sayang you lar woman.
Take that as my birthday gift ddilar.
No need to spend some more.

MWAHS!

I need to study.
Need to study!

What an awesome night!

No comments: