Saturday, December 15, 2007

^ Alcoholic Anonymous ^

ZOMG~


I feel like dying now.

I have just proven that REM sleep is deprived by alcohol.
Miss Winnee was right.
She always is anyway.

So.

I FINISHED MY FINALS!!!

Whoot whoot!! *prances about*

LLS101 is not easy kie.
We were asked the length between two vertical lines. O.o

But yea.

Soon after I came out of the exam hall.
I was told that we're going lunch-ing for my be-earlied birthday.
By we, I mean me, Shyuan, Kah Meng and Jian.

So it's off to The Curve!
For Manhattan Fish Market because KM say "it's not expensive also!"
But we only ordered a Giant Fried Platter cause they made me wait so long and I had 3/4 plates of a Maggi Goreng and was so damn full.

We had Garlic Butter Mussels too....YYUUUUM~!



DSC01019

^ YUMMY-NESS! ^



DSC01020

^ The bread that goes with the mussels ^



DSC01017

^ The Hunnie who loves me and I love her too! mwahs! ^

After lunch. We chao-ed. Although we sat awhile waiting for the darn rain to stop.
Stop making the rain cry for you two lar!! HEE!

Later at night.

Wait!

Before that,

WHY ON EARTH DID I BELIEVE STEF WOULD REACH AT 4PM????
ZOMG~ HEE!

We went to 1u to watch "Alvin & The Chipmunks".
Storyline very much typical.
But they were so so so adorable you cannot not like the movie!
I was this close to not wanting babies and wanting chipmunks instead kie? -_-''

Yea. So at night it was dinner date with the girls...and a few guys.

We had:

DSC01035

^ Lok-Lok ^

Yeap!
Lok-lok at Selera Malam SS2.
I reckon the weather was pretty alright for the lok-lok.
Not raining at that time but the rain in the morning gave a cooling atmosphere to the otherwise very hot and stuffy hawker stalls.
Of course, what I'm trying to say is that Lok-Lok and hot atmosphere is just not nicelar.


DSC01033
^Steffie! Who was late to get me~ ^

Btw.
I have to share this.
*hawker stall assistant comes to try and re-light the fire under Lok-Lok pot*
Stef: Omigawd! There's fire down there?!?!
Everyone else : -_-''
She really did say that kie.

And Sue Mae added " Nolar. Actually right Steamboat no fire. got Steam only" -_-''

Darn funny lar!
Had lotsa crappy topics as usual.
Laugh, laugh, laugh.
It's what we do best owhkie.
I ate lotsa mushrooms. YUM!

DSC01038
^ The Jatians!! L-R (sitting): Mae, Nicky, Winson, Wen. Standing: Fei and Me! ^

The other 2 non Jatians were Steffie and Shamus.
But I did not update their photos for undisclosable reasons.
Nolar. I just forgot to load it up to Flickr. Lazy mar.

After dinner.
Headed back to Stef's house so she can grab her stuff for the sleepover later.
Staged 2 lil dramas involving Xiannie's toy dog as main character.
So adorable!
But will show you if you ask. Maybe only~

HEE!

DSC01048

^ The peeps. Front facing: Sze Ching, Stef, Zhan Shuo Kor. Bum-facing: Xiannie & Shzen ^

Before I forget.

I am so not going to ever sit in a car driven by a love-sick girl whose bf is right beside her giving her butterflies in the stomach and at the same time have a girl who talks to her dog and a girl who thinks it is funny to suddenly grab the driver from the back.

I have no idea how I survived.
But I did.
Yes.
I'm a blessed person.

Summary of night:

1. You want to hear banshee screaming at 4am in the morning? Get eVie wasted.

2. You want to see how good eVie's struggling and kung-fu skills can be? Get eVie wasted. I swear even rapists would be so turned off and scared of me. Hey. Both Shzen & Xian were damn afraid of me.

3. "Do you love me?!?!" "You don't love me already!!!!"

4. One was saying "Don't let go, don't let go!". The other was saying "Go away!! Go home!!!"

5. Bruises.

6. Puke.

7. No sleep! zomgwtf.

8. Lost one side of my contact lens. Only a week old! sobs~

9. Eff-ing ugly dark circles

10. Baileys & Coke + Chivas

11. "If you don't let her drink, I would put you into my blacklist!!!!!!"

12. Drunken phone calls.

13. Annoying headache and nausea the next day

14. Fear of alcohol. Or kopi-ping that looks like Baileys -_-''

15. No regrets. An experience.

All in all.
It was an eventful night.
No meteors!!
SOBS~~~

sighsighsigh~

Guess it's fated that way huh?

Piccies:

DSC01050
^Don't think I was drunk yet. Shzen aKa Tiffany~ ^

DSC01075
^I think I was half drunk here. Xiannie!! ^

DSC01090
^ You would really have to think TWICE, THRICE & a couple million times the next time you decide to put booze together with these 2 besties O.o^

Honestly.
Any smart person on Earth would never ever put both of us wasted together.
And no matter how expert you are at booze, clubbing, taking care of the drunk what-not, you honestly don't want to mess with this pair of besties.

They drive you nuts!
To hell!!
Ask the witnesses if you must. -_-''

Let's play Guess Who!

DSC01069
^ Guess who's under the pink blanky???? ^
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DSC01094
^ I hope this is a better clue ^

AND IT'S NOT ME LAR JOH!

hinthint winkwink clue!

ROFL!

I am absolutely zonked out from last night.

But I still have one more thing to do.
My apology list.

ZOMG~

I feel like I owe the whole world apologies.
Gonna use pseudonyms for protecting privacy purposes.
I do hope you know who you are lar.

Sorry!
For chasing you away, screaming at you, pulling you, kicking you, vomitting the water you try so hard to feed me, asking you really dumb questions, and bugging you for your mum's phone number.
I am dreadfully sorry.
Not only for the trouble I caused.
But also for the words that might have hurt.
I did not meant it but what's said is said.
So all I can do is apologize and hopefully it's not too late.

Sorry!
For kicking, punching and kungfu-ing you.
Making you so afraid that I would take a knife and start running down the road chopping you people.
And end up you needed the guys to be the shield.
For answering my stupid questions even when they have been annoyingly repeated for the 286438463746374 thousand time, teman-ing me when I was puking my heart out, and consolling me.

Sorry!
For calling you at 2am in the morning and being bloody emo cause it flew to your dumb voicemail.
And then disturbing you at 5 am in the morning for 2 whole hours crying like some pathetic dinky who is half sober and half drunk.
For the horrible threats I've mentioned, dumb situational questions I asked and the whole pathetic whining that probably made you speechless.

Sorry!
For letting my best friend call you in the middle of the night just to have you say "Hello? Hello?" and then hung up on you.
I did not ask her to do that. I swear.

Sorry!
For making SO MUCH OF NOISE that if the neighbours were any nearer they would call the cops thinking a murder is taking place or a taoist to cast away evil screaming banshees.
For reducing so much of the sleep you people obviously deserve.
For having to go through the nonsense I sprouted whole night in my annoyingly wasted voice.


I OWE YOU ALL!!

Such nice people.
I'm blessed.

Good karma will follow you people.
I promise.

I am planning to go sleep now.
If the darn eyes allow me.
SHISH~

The lesson I learn?

DSC01082
^Really. I swear. ^

I'll sleep now!

owh no. Sudden Starbucks session -_-''

No comments: