Thursday, January 10, 2008

The ***** Post

And what does ***** mean you ask?

My B'DAY Post!

Yes.
It's finally up.

Thank/No Thanks to a certain bestie who refuses to give me my Birthday pressie until yesterday.

Now that I've gotten all the pressies,
it's time TO BLOG!

ROFL!

My birthday is on the 16th of December. Like all of you SHOULD know.
But so happen I would be "leaving on legs" to Penang on the day itself
And therefore, my dear friends decide to surprise me with a celebration
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Which very unfortunately did not make the passing mark as a surprise.

Why?
I shall leave you in suspense for a while.
Neh neh neh neh boo boo~

On the night of 15th, my family decide to treat me and themselves to a dinner in Shogun.
In conjunction with my birthday lar of course.

My daddy has never been to 1u in like what? 8 Years?
And that isn't any exaggeration
He is one man who is terribly lazy to shop.
Therefore, he did not have a good impression when I suggested to go Shogun makan.

But like every other fickle minded man on Earth,
He changed his mind the moment he saw the wide array of food.
He so loves eating I tell you.
And the cheese baked Japanese snails hit the spot and made him say "We're going to come back!"

Men *shakes head*

DSC01109

+Yes. Ms. eDelyn has a reservation for 5. -_-'' I feel insulted. +



DSC01111
+My first round! I was really craving sushi. And I usually don't eat sushi. O.O+

DSC01112
+We got this complimentary. I don't know what it's called though. ROFL!+



DSC01115

+Mummy + Daddy + annoying Lil-est bro+

DSC01116

+Me and Nigel the Brother+

After dinner. We just headed home.

And I shall present to you: REASONS FOR YOUR NOT-PASSED-SURPRISE

1) I saw the message my brother sent to Steffie the day before. Smartlar some people.
2) There wasn't any celebration at all with this bunch of people. You can call me perasan whatsoever but I know that they would not let my 18th birthday pass just like that even if I'm leaving
3) My bro kept sms-ing while we were having dinner in Shogun.
4) Korkor say he wants to meet me but only stayed for half and hour to 45 minutes. We usually end up talking hours.
5) Korkor would usually go Starbucks but he only went to the Old Town Kopitiam this time
6) Sammie did not wish me at 12am. Whether you like it or not, I am not afraid to admit that under any other condition, he would have wished me the earliest.
7) Korkor smartly said he needed to use my house toilet. Probably cause he wanted to get me to the surprise
8) Mummy went "Why don't you go put your stuff in the room?" and she had this weird grin on her face. The moment I purposely grin back widely at her, I knew she was lying.
9) The house was too quiet. -_-''

There.

9 reasons why you people failed to surprise me.

I purposely took my time.
Send korkor to the gate.
Watch his car leave.
Slowly walk back to my house.

Slowly walk to the room.
And then let them "surprise" me.

ROFL!!!
I should have banged the door open though. Sam was behind it. HEE!

The one thing that did surprise me though is Jenna! Did not expect her to come.
So after loads of complaints from them failing to surprise me, we blew the candles.

Sat on the floor.
Started chatting.
And making damn a lot of noise.
Showed the booze video of me. Yalar. Very drunk I know.

DSC01119
+Trying to act innocent lar all of them. L-R: Wen's blurred face, Korkor, Chris, Steffie, Jenna & Sam+

DSC01120
+Group photo! Why do I look so fat larrrrr???+

I was really tired that day.
So that's another extra reason that added to the not-pass surprise.
You knowlar. eVie no sleep right, then nothing else matter wan.

I am thankful though.
To try and surprise someone is no easy feat.
And the more people involved, the harder it gets.

Sorry
To those who were sick but had to come.
To those who idiotically banged their cars.
To those whose bf had to wait outside so long.

To those who were hoping the could really surprise me this time.
ROFL!!

Try harder people!
I'm a super cynical person owhkay.
Damn suspicious also. You really gotta work damn hard to really surprise me.
Hee.

muaxXxies to you all!
I loved the effort!




I am so bloody annoyed at Streamyx for dc-ing on me all the time.
Will continue the birthday prezzies post after this.

No comments: