Saturday, March 15, 2008

Miss. Re Placé

YOOHOO!

Everybody say Hi to procrasinator eVie who is blogging despite her not-yet-started lab report and upcoming presentation report.
WHEEEE~

Before I start this post,

New Fashion Blog alert!!!!

*spark spark*

GO VISIT!

http://cremebruleefashions.blogspot.com/

You never know.
You may see the item you've been lookin for! HEE!

VISIT!


Owhkie.

What did I wanna blog about again?

OWH.


Went to LowYat yesterday.
No I did not get lost.
I have a bad sense of direction but I got a muka tembok platinum to ask for directions owhkay.
Owh. I used the LRT + Monorail btw. Lucky not so packed. Phew~

I knowlar.
You wanna ask what the hell I'm doing at Low Yat kan?
I mean.
A bimbo like me should go to Berjaya Times Square or Sungai Wang Plaza right? *insulted*

I was being a nice bestie teman-ing the Prince-cess to do shopping.
Rofl~ For his Cerena.
MWEHEHEEHEHE!

Reached there early. As usual.
Found my way in the drizzling rain. *cough cough sneeze sneeze wheeze HEEEE!*

Waited a while at Auntie Anne's.

Then he came. Which was pretty fast cause I was expecting to wait longer.
Started with him repairing his phone at one of the booths.
Then continued with the hunt for Cerena's stuff.

Managed to buy the stuff he needed for her.
Pretty happy with our findings la. hee~

Hah! ATM machines like me!
He couldn't withdraw money when I was a distant away from the machine, but when I came nearer, it worked! HEE!
I'm awesome~

Went to makan at a Jap Fusion restaurant named Shikiya.
I took forever to choose. He ended up having to choose for me. Paiseh~
Mainly cause I'm not having much of an appetite.

DSC02540
+ His Onigiri +

DSC02541
+ My Somen +

DSC02542
+ His Soba +

DSC02543
+ My Tempura+

Wanted to die trying to finish my food.
SO FILLING. But food was alright.

We paid, went to buy one more thing and left to Pavillion.
Parking in Low Yat is 7 bux.
Crazy wanna die wei.

ZOMB.
Pavillion has the weirdest parking! The highest floor can only exit outta the building and cannot get back to the lower floors.
And the smart boi got us stuck on that floor.
Lucky. Yes. eVie was lucky on Friday.
A car came out and we managed to find parking. MWEHEHEHEH!

Headed to buy some more stuff for Cerena.
He damn sayang "her" lor. Sigh~
Walked around some more. ZOMB! Burberry children's clothes damn cute!!! And the glow-in-dark Frankenstein shirt! CCUUUTEEE~
Left because it was almost time to close. Abit early huh?

Went to Kepong because he needed to get something from his friend.
Ahah!
I'm also very lucky because the cd in his car which had problems initially, played smoothly during the journey.
LALALALA~ I batu!

Headed to Starbucks for my long awaited Starbucks Hot Choc!
And on the way I made him listen to my favourite emo song over n over again.
Kor~~ I prefer hearing you play it. So you play again yea?? MWEHHEHEHE~


And Cerena appeared!!!!!!

Jeng jeng jeng!

Sei for~





Cerena is a laptop. His new Acer laptop.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he still ignored us for Cerena, his new lover.

DSC02544
+You see you see! +

Btw, the rabbit is his wife.
Temans him all the time.
His wife is of Frennish descendant. French + Spanish.
And I decided to name her, Miss. Re Placéd (pronouced as ri - play - sed)
I don't care if it doesn't sound cool.
You said I could name her. So you better keep the name HEE!

DSC02545
+ Still ignoring!! Poor dai sou and me gotta stick together! +

Actually all the time I was like, "Eh! Don't look here~ Act like you busy!" ROFL!

DSC02546
+Him focusing on Cerena. ISH~+

DSC02547
+Poor poor daisou~ So lonely. +

DSC02548
+ She's being replaced. SOBS~ +

DSC02550
+ Sigh. What a complicated Love Triangle~ +

DSC02551
+ My finished cup of Hot Choc. YYYUUUMMM~! +

DSC02556
+ Him busy with Cerena +

I was annoying him with my endless questions.
While he was trying hard to concentrate on his work.
I don't like feeling ignored mar.
But I felt bad. So I did random stuff like this:

DSC02555
+ My newly painted nails! Nice?! Match my camera cover some more. +


Left to McD's cause he was thirsty and wanted to drink.
And then headed home because he realised he woke up early and was tired. -_-''

I was also sleepy ddi. So I did managed a good nights sleep. HEE!

That's how I spent my days. Teman-ing bestie to get things for his lover. MWEHEHE!

Btw. VISIT CREMEBRULEE!

http://cremebruleefashions.blogspot.com

HAPPY HUNNIE?
HEE~

No comments: