Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The art of not revising for exams

I'm multi-tasking.
Studying PSY207 and blogging. And you believed that? -_-''
Hee!

So..........
I was away for the weekend.
Back to hometown for a dinner.
3 hours drive.
1 1/2 hours on the highway with the Fortuner driven by yours truly.
Highway drives are SSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO boring.
Seriously.
Boring!
Had to get my bro to entertain me or I might KO on the wheel. Hee~

Piccies of the dinner:

DSC04156
+ We started with a siblings-funny-face-photo +

DSC04160
+ Followed by a Lala sibling pose +

What? I was bored waiting for food and the people who came late.
Pfft~ Malaysian timing.

When you bring along a camera, you don't expect anything less than being a camera girl.
"Vienn! Come come!" *rushes over with camera in hand* -_-''

DSC04173
+2nd uncle, 1st auntie, 2nd auntie, MUM, youngest auntie +

DSC04177
+Mum, 1st Grandauntie, 'Cousin' Auntie +

DSC04195
+4 sisters of Tan family +

DSC04217
+Siblings of the Tan family+

DSC04212
+Me and my Xiao Yee+

DSC04220
+ Me, Zac (baby cousin), Mike (uncle)+

DSC04234
+ And he encourages me to drink wine. +

DSC04235
+ First you pose with your drinks +

DSC04237
+ Then only you can drink +

DSC04239
+ Me and Wai Puo (grandma)+

DSC04244
+ Camwhore with the brother +

Rofl~
Interesting looking dinner eh?
Here are a few enlightening notes:

1) Dinner in small towns is as havoc as havoc can be. Eg: People coming late, people smoking, people getting drunk + table-hopping, people yam-seng-ing for no apparent reason, people running around when food is served bla bla and BLA

DSC04198
+ Case in point...and this is not the worse+

2) It makes eVie a glutton

DSC04240
+ Blur glutton +

DSC04242
+ AAAAHHH! My prawns!!! +

EH WAIT! I was always a glutton wasn't I? Eheh...*shy*

3) You get so bored towards the end of dinner/ while waiting for food you decide that posing as people who love alcohol works.

DSC04249
+Very CMI+

4) In any and every Fuzhou dinner, you do this:

DSC04188
+ The art of ta-pao-ing +

They actually prepared plastic bags for us to put in left-overs.
Dun joke. Wasting food is sin boleh.

DSC04268
+Ta-pao-ed food makes your sis abit cuckoo. HEE!+

5) I really don't think I'll be able to take alcohol anymore. SERIOUSLY.
So repulsed by the alcohol smell in the wine I was served I could barely swallow that one sip.

DSC04246
+ Ini pose saja la +

6) My poor poor future boyfriend. You should have heard the kind of interoggation during the dinner by the elders.
Fuiyoh! *wipe sweat*
Another reason not to be eVie's boyfriend? ROFL!!!!!

I end this post with a cuteE photo

DSC04269
+cutee me with cutee baby! HEE~! +

No comments: