Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday MUND!

Last night...
I wasn't studying.
Not the first half of the night anyway.
I told you I mastered the art of not revising for exams. Jeez~

But well...
for the sake of old time buddies.
Nevermindla. *grin*

Edmund Tan Bee Liang decided to celebrate his belated birthday original date 28th June at 1u's Ms.Read.
And called SO MANY PEOPLE -_-''
Had to sit separate tables you know?

DSC04282
+Our table: To the left, to the left = Raech, Tysern & Aminder; To the right, to the right: eVie, Fei & Cindy+

We were so NEGLECTED by the big busy human (dai mong yan) Edmund.
But we enjoyed our company.
Both the new girls we met Aminder (not sure if I spelt it right..no offence ><) and Cindy were really awesome girls we wonder why they mix with Edmund. HEE!
Seriously cool and cute people!
Damn fun to talk to them.

Ms. Read's famous chocolate brownie with ice-cream was on our definite order list.
So it was the main course that gave me a headache.
The last time I came, I had the salad which was pretty filling.
Then again, this time I was a lil hungrier that the last time so I had:
DSC04285
+Seafood Linguine+

And I regretted!
It was good.
But abit jelak-ing towards the end.
Not to mention I had some wedges which we ordered to share.
So I was so full at the end, I really feel like throwing up.
And the worst part?
No tummy for brownie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOBS! Tak puas~

Next time, I'm sticking to salad.
Loyalty PAYS. shish~

DSC04280
+My drink = Melting Pot aka Hot Chocolate. Not too bad. Just abit small. hee!+
PS: Kor!! Got new chocolate specialty cafe in 1u! JOM! *grin*

We talked a lot as usual.
Entertained by Tysern ZOMB lame and hamsap jokes.
Him being the only guy on our table.
Layan sikit la.
But like I said earlier, our group were really cool people.
Full of communication you know? HEE!

DSC04293
+Fei & eVie+

DSC04294
+Fei, eVie & Raech+

DSC04307
+Photos with B'day boy. Konon-nye sexy pose -_-'' SESAT!+

DSC04306
+ No. I am not idolising those 3 guys -_-''+

Overall, it was a pretty fun night.
I had to leave early.
Since driving alone and I park at the Parkson U side. Escalator closes at 10.30.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUND!!!!


DSC04284
+Happy Birthday Lala sister! Rofl~ Thanks for the invite!+

Owh. Betcha never seen this one before:

DSC04302
+Fei: Siapa kata I tak cukup berani? ROFL!+

SO UGLY!!!! Heee~

No comments: