Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I found a reason for your "crooked" smile

Hey you~!
You know who you are. You better do at least *grin*

Remember you mentioned about your "crooked" smile?
Rofl~
I realised how important that smile of yours can be.

Imagine if one day, you decide not to be superman anymore.
But a ninja instead.
And imagine you being the "original" ninja you are complete with blurness, slowness and silly-ness.
Which will probably lead you to "creatively" hide your identity by covering the top half of your face instead of the bottom half like every other boring ninja does.

And you think NO ONE is going to recognize you.

You're wrong.
Your smile will give you away.
Crooked or not, it's your smile~

And ninjas do smile. Blur ninjas like you will probably smile even more
cause what I said above has to beat your lameness hands down.

I even have an illustration!
See:

DSC04314
+ 'Wa-Zhak!' Ninja Vs. 'Huh?' Ninja. You being the latter. *grin*+


Whatever happens/happened/will happen.....happens for a reason.
And I do worry at times. I admit it. I'm paranoid + stubborn.
Doesn't get any worse than that.
Neither do I know exactly how you're feeling.
Simply cause I'm not you and there's not going to be two of you in this world. Horror. ROFL!
But that's not the point isn't it?

What matters is that you're happy~

Afterall,
This journey we walk together.
But don't run like Energizer bunny. I no stamina la!
So quit it with your neverending sorries. Like you said, I have enough to last me my lifetime ddi.

Do what you have to do to make the most out of your life and so long as it isn't banging your head against the wall or something to the likes,
You always have my support.

I'm here next to you most of the time metaphorically rofl and I can't wait to see that smile again.
HEE!!

P.S: For a moment, I thought I had A LOT to say. Apparently not, but please don't use your blurness now....you do get what I mean right?
P.P.S: I still hate dislike your sorries.


We don't beLIEve. We trUSt. Tissue paper-sanitary pad style

DSC04116


Credit to the wonders of insomnia and need to escape guilt of revising for stupid exams...owh, and the heart that cares. Rofl!

No comments: