Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bod = BOD-y? roBOT?

Rofl~
My post's title refers to how male VS female in their perception of slangs.
I sound like I'm writing an objective for a research proposal. -_-''

Never blog long time liao.
Awaiting or not?

Life has been pretty owhkay.
Busy here and there.
ZOMB~ One more week till the new sem starts.
Results out on Fri. *stab stab*

Didn't do much in the starting of last week.
Teman-ed my Hunnie to look for her bf's birthday present.
Finally found it on our 3rd attempt. Third time's the charm?

Celebrated his birthday on Wednesday.

For once it was people waiting for me.
I think I'm starting to learn how to run late. Cannot!
KM fetched us after 15-20 mins waiting.
Headed to Ampang Waterfront for our not-so-Korean BBQ dinner.
Had to squish in the car. Yes yes, blame me big butt.

I didn't pig out!
Cause I was having quite bad tummy cramps for obvious reasons. -_-''
And I still had loads of ice drinks. No hot drinks boleh.
Food was not too bad. Typical variety.
Tomyam soup was not too bad.

DSC04725
+ Half steamboat + Half BBQ +

DSC04723
+ Jian, Terence, Kah Leong (KM's bro) +

DSC04724
+ Hunnie and her Bday boi, KM+

It was quite cool really watching KM cooking vege on the hot plate. Stir-fry konon.
And there was oil splattering.
Lucky no mark.

DSC04728
+ Balls~ In Tomyam soup. Sounds so wrong +

DSC04734
+ Kah Leong, whom KM ws teasing me with. Lame. +

After dinner,I had no ice kacang! Again, for obvious reasons. -_-''
Headed back to KM's house.
Bath and sorts.
Was initially suppose to go to Look-Out point but didn't end up doing so. Anyone offer to bring me there? rofl~
End up at Jian's house instead. Stupid KM complain house too small. Bloody siu yeh zai~

Some interesting pics:

Disclaimer: Perception/Interpretation of photos are totally at personal discretion. No personal attack or bad impression should be formed towards those depicted. Wth?

DSC04745

DSC04746

DSC04741

And then the next day, we had Wantan Meen for breakfast.
The best part about having guy friends?
There is always someone to finish your food for you. *cough* Terence *cough*
Hee~

Before I left, I gave KM a wonderful present, unique scent some more~

DSC04759

Kah Meng Kah Meng~! Buddy, shit happens~ ROFL!!!!!!!!


Took the LRT back with Terence.
Budak itu pergi dating. *COUGH*

DSC04760



On Friday, went out to babysit the kiddos~
Not my kiddos.
Pn.Monica otherwise known as my ex English teacher's kids.
Hee~

DSC04761
+ Rachel. PS: TK, pretty hor your kai lui? She still remembers you well! +

DSC04762
+ Suki +

She is really REALLY talkative. And she said something really cutee prior to that day:

Monica: Suki, do you want Evelyn jiejie to bring her didi?
Suki: How old is he?
Monica: 8 years old lor
Suki: *surprised* Eh?! Then same like Nigel's didi lor hor?
Monica: *laughs*
Suki: *realises what's wrong and shy*

Imagine a 6 year old girl saying that and in Canto summo. Cutee sial~!

Owh.And if you don't get the joke. NEVERMIND.

Went to play in Spaceship Galactica!
What? I was supervising the kids you know.

DSC04785
+ Spaceship Galactica! +

DSC04777
+ Them playing excitedly +

With the girls, I feel SO OLD.
They can run man. Stamina kuat!!
Hee~

Had early dinner at Plus One Shabu-Shabu.
Wasn't too bad~ Hee!
Thanks for dinner Pn Monica~

DSC04794
+ Me and my sweethearts~ +

Before I went home, I saw Xiang walking with his parents.
So I came from behind him and shocked him when I slung my hand over his shoulder!!
Funny! Then I realised it was abit embarassing to do that in front of his parents. *blush*

Had a HORRIBLE headache after that. Stress apa I don't know. -_-''
Slept 12 hours straight.

Went out today.
With Shyuan and KM.
SHOPPING!! When you people bringing me again???
Yumcha at Old Town.
Head back home.

MY LAPPIE'S SICK!
*die*

sobs~

No comments: