Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Somebody tak puas I didn't update. -_-''

Wah~
So long never update liao.
Even if update also all words only.
Last week wasn't exactly the camwhoring mood anyway.

Basically in summary,
Last week had plenty of outings.
One involving a kidnap attempt on ME by my bunch of overworked friends that they found their sense of humour in kidnapping me from my house to dinner in Klang.
At least the food was yummy. Even when it helped me gain a few pounds.

I finally bought my bag!
WHEEEEEEE~
Got heart locket one summo. Dum dee dum~

Then it was an aching weekend.
My legs la.
Worked at PC fair.
Apart from the painful 10 hours standing, and shouting and almost dislocated my shoulder by holding flyers in awkward position
work was fun!
My colleagues were really nice and friendly.
Besides the fact that they kept teasing me for being a banana, they allowed me to curi tulang which I did not cause I am a responsible worker.
And the booth owner even belanja-ed Starbucks Frap on the last day! Yumm~
Owh. And also the fact that they puji me for being rajin *beams*
I met more lecturers than friends.
Like seriously.
There were creepy incidences in the LRT too.
Such as sitting beside a drunk Indian man who claimed he murdered 2 person.
But in my mind, the highlight of that incident was the nice Indian girl who "saved" me by noticing something was amiss and giving me space to scoot closer to her.
I know. I'm pretty blur. What? I worked for 10 hours boleh?

That ends my very roller-coaster last week.

I spent so much last month!
Die la die.
Need to work again wei.

This week should be relatively un-busy with only chores piling up. That can wait *grin*
Went out for spontaneous Pasar Malam trip. T'was fun right? At least it wasn't a shortcut walk across the pasar malam to bookshop *COUGH*

Can I blog when I have more photos so you don't die of boredom?

Owhkay. Kao tim. Byee~

*ROFL!*

No comments: