Saturday, August 16, 2008

Got photos ddi!

Yesh.
Finally a post with photos. Though I think I need way more.

NewsFLASH!
There's more of eVie to love!
She has just grown fatter. -_-''
Wahhhhh~!

Back to being less bimbo,

First outing was with Shyuan.
FINALLY.
My hunnie and I enjoyed our talk with chocolate.
Talking about everything, updating each other.
And this is one of life's simplest beauties. Hee~

Most of my days were spent trying to enjoy holidays.
ZOMB~ 2 weeks more! Deng~
Finish some of my chores.

Thursday was out with the high school bunch.
For Danny's birthday!

At Island Cafe, which I thought had pretty good food.
Prices were pretty owhkay too.
Who wanna join me yumcha there again?? Hee!

Owh owh!
I was the last to arrive that day.
Be Shocked people.
Never happens to eVie.
But I was still on time.
They were too early for I have no idea what reason.
Cool eh??

DSC04674
+Mund. The PLANNER. -_-''+

DSC04677
+ Why does Yinnie always look so good in pics??? +

DSC04680
+Agnes che and Mund! +

DSC04681
+ The Red-ish people: Mund, Jing, Yin, Me+

DSC04685
+ Everyone who came +

We were so super noisy and took forever to place our order.
Come on, whole bunch of DJians.
Not noisy?? Pooh! Imposibible. Rofl~
Crapped from all kinda topics.
The usual Form-5-prom-TSH-topic, to random trips, to ejek-ing Mund. Rofl~
I had yummy fries, Butter Chicken rice and a drink called Angel's Kiss cause I'm an Angel. Hee~
Now you know why there's more of me to love. -_-''

We all "left" after dinner. Konon.
But all decided to meet at Mund's house to grab the cake and then head to Danny's house to suprise him.

Trailing behind Jing because I wasn't very sure where was Danny's house.
That smart dude Jing made a sudden turn without his signal, almost made me crash into his bumper!
Rawr.

Reach Dannny's house, went into the house to hide in the clothes room.

The price for a suprise?

DSC04690

DSC04691

DSC04692

Imagine 8 people in a small room, sweating and stinky socks.
Talking in the lowest volume.
That was for like 10 minutes cause Danny wasn't back from buying burger.
Then Danny's knocked on the room door to signal Danny was home and he was gonna come in soon.

So we all turned off the lights.
And sat in the darkness for next 15 minutes!
Trying not to laugh.
Xiang and Jing playing Ji Gu Pak in the dark and trying to stifle their laughter.

Was so afraid the candle was going to finish burning before Danny comes in.

THEN! Jeng jeng jeng jeng!
He opens the door.
He has that million-dollar-look on his face.
SURPRISE!
Danny's picture is on Agnes's facebook and it looks AWESOME. Rofl~

He was really in deep shock lor.
Some more that night was chat yuet sap sei - Ghost Festival. -_-''
But he enjoyed it la.
4 years worth of surprise boleh?
Hung out at his house a while more eating 2 slices of cake
DSC04703
+Bunch of us at his house+

DSC04693
+ His cake. Bloody culprit. Fattened me up. +

DSC04704

Hey Danny-boi~
FOUR (4) years!!! ZOMBBQ!!!
Sobs~ Will really miss all those random jakun, photos, cute-Mamee moments with you.
Boohoo~ Be safe kie??
Keep in touch!


Friday.
Hrm.
Watched "Once" with Zhan Shuo finally.
Itu budak also banyak the busy one.
The show has nice soundtrack. Made me want to sleep. Rofl~
He says I should listen to it the next time I have insomnia.
Talked abit. Eh wei~ we really talk that bit lor.

Owh!
And to those I have complained to about my Photoshop Text Function not working,
It really isn't me being a bimbo!!!!!
Kor helped me check yesterday and the CS3 version I have was incomplete that's why!
Woohoo!! I'm not a Photoshop bimbo. Hee~!
I think thay just sounded really bimbo. -_-''

Rushed for tuition that night to discover it was not on!
RAWR! So pissed~

Realised something very funny that night.
Made Stef and Xiannie laugh loads right??
ROFL!
And Xiannie, I think we might end up falling for the same guy!!! Rofl~ Telepathy sial~

Saturday.
Watched WALL-E!!
Very cutee~ Entertaining.
PIXAR knows how to make movies.
I especially love the trolley-hitting-him-part and the Hospital Bahagia part. ROFL!!!!

With Tong Ngee Chong.
Rofl~ Had to say your full name la.
Both of us are ex-librarians. Hee~

Makan-ed in Kim Gary.
Yum~
Gonna go back there for more. More of me to love coming?

DSC04709
+ Tong and Me +

Hee!

Owhkiela.
Enough pictures?
Sorry if it's abit too long winded.
Mwehehehe!


DSC04673
+ Chocolate me and Chocolate you +

Hey Dearie,
Remember chocolate makes people happy?
Don't be too hard on yourself.
Life just isn't too nice at times but you don't have to torture yourself more than it has already been torturing you.
Tears help just not too much of it and dear, there has been a lot of water running these few days.

Dehydration you know?
I'm always here and we both know you will get through this.
Mwahs~ Loves.

No comments: