Friday, August 14, 2009

I Hungwy

Or in proper English, I am hungry.
Damn my appetite, it's back to taunt me *shudders*

I went to the beach.
Yea. Can sense the non-excitement huh?
No wind, lack waves, not really beachy. And I'm being damn bitchy at the moment =P
Thank heaves, good company saves the day =)

Did you know we have a Gold Coast in Malaysia?
Tak tau? Apala, sesat geografi.
Takpe. I actually didn't know too. =P
It's located in Sepang, go Google it because "Google is everybody's best friend". Seriously.
Without Google, I would already be lost around KL with it's darn signboards while running errands today.
Google! /mwahmwahs =)

Whoopz, diverted. Eheh.
Sepang Gold Coast or its more Malaysian-ized name; Bagan Lalang was the destination that us 13 peeps went
Usual high school gang + New UK gang = 13 peeps = eVie, Xiang, Yin, Jing, Sheen, Mund, Agnes jie, Ashley, Jonson, Yi Ping, Sheng Jie, Christine & Jane
=)

Bagan1
Note: Commemorating at Xiang's house pre departure and the beach. I lovee group pics. You can go match the names to the new faces. If you can see that is. =P


Suppose to leave by 3.30pm, but well, we all go by Malaysian timing, 5.00 baru keluar tol Damansara. Epic fail.
Jing was worried we wouldn't be able to make his sunset watch time. But we did, no worries.
Bagan Lalang is F--A--R. serious shit.
And so many turnings, I got lost ddi.
But it was funny cause my car had awesome peeps =)
Owh, and it was killing Jing to drive at 80km/h since the other 2 cars were trailing him.

Bagan1 (2)
Note: Awesome peeps in the car. Sheen was literally saying "Noooo, don't take my pic." Bleahz.


We reached the first beach. Unsatisfied cause macam boring.
Go second beach. Unsatisfied cause too near construction, bising sial.
Go third beach. Unsatisfied cause banyak orang, and guys were sensitive about wandering eyes of darn rempits.
So?
We always go back to where we belong, the first beach =)

First thing we, or at least I did.
Open the mattress, MAKAN!
It was so long since I had potato chips kie, yumyum =)

Bagan2
Note: Jing so happy see sunset, and us girls love each other so much. Can you feel the lovee people? =P Tak payah jealous, mwehehehehe.

As usual, had the chats, the photogs.
Mund's eye candy was our main topic. Despite some of us hearing it for the millionth time liao.
Some things don't change. ROFL!

Bagan3
Note: Agnes jie is my new sweetheart. =)


Bagan4
Note: Got quite a few scandalous pics huh =P


We initially wanted to BBQ, but genius Jing I meant that sincerely Jing-o thought of the fact that there was no light and bonfires need license, hence we can't possibly BBQ in the dark. Eating under lamp post is feasible but not syiok.
And we had a bunch of uncooked chicken wings in the car boot =P
So, someone suggested EuroDeli.
Because we lovee the place, Edmund loveS the place. Sincerely, it's just loving the place, not the person who could possibly be at the place. Owhkay *cough* =)

Long journey back, but Jing-o happy, cause can drive at 150km/h.
And he did =)

Reached EuroDeli, make huge havoc. Kekecohan DJ-ian, legendary.
Manage to score a table to fit us thanks to Santa =P
Ordered food, which was damn yumz, plus damn filling I almost died trying to finish my plate.
And eye candy talks, but no worries, the eye candy not there. Yea really, not there. *cough* =)

Bagan5
Note: Kekecohan di EuroDeli


Some of us stayed on for some beer. Yin especially, despite presentation the next day =P
I really do like German beer, coming from a girl who despises alcohol, I could down this man. HEE! So who wanna beer with me yo?!

End of night. =)
Go back, 4 hours sleep before waking up 6am for classes. Sienz.

And because I'm awesome, I did the masterpiece below:

Bagan6
Note: See the bigger version in FB. We were that bored and creative =)


And also because my awesome-ness never dies, yet another masterpiece:

Bagan7
Note: Tell me it's awesome and you love it, =P


I just had a self-reflective moment and realise that my posts tend to be quite retarded and crappy.
Feeling a bit self-conscious now, I can't write!! /pmspms
See what I mean? I think I'm starting to annoy myself even. Eff.
All photos on FB, go there and check and don't blame me for squinting your eyes here.

Time to drown in work, and avoid procrastination. Keeping my hopes high. =)

No comments: