Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I think I fail as a daughter

Yea.
Not only do I fail as a possible wife or mother, I actually failED as a daughter.

My parents must be wondering what in the world did they do to deserve such a troublesome daughter like me. Oops.

Let me give you an example of my failure:

Today, I was out with my gang of high school buddies.
So I reached there early as usual, got annoyed that my car's central lock was wonky and proceeded to lock each door manually.
Then I went and call Edmund, see where they are.
Walked around abit since I haven't been in a shopping mall for quite a while.
Met up with them, chit chat chit chat, makan. DAMN HAPPY =)
Then they had to go for movies, which I can't, cause I watched it already.

Nvm. I headed to one of the shops to look for something, at the same time, rummaging through my bag for my car keys.
*rummage rummage rummage*

*rummage rummage RUMMAGE*

*rummage RUMMAGE RUMMAGE* getting bengang ddi

*RUMMAGE RUMMAGE RUMMAGE!*

EFFF!
My keys are not with me, not in my pocket as well!
I thought I left them somewhere, but cannot be cause I don't remember putting it into my pockets.
I thought I left it at my car door, so I ran there, thinking if I don't see my car, means someone has kindly drove it off, or stole it rather.

Found car.
Looked into car.
EFFF.
Keys still in ignition. WTFFFFF.
Liao la.

Placed the "Hi-Mum-I-have-a-problem" call.
And boy were they annoyed.

Cause it's my uncle's car, we had to trouble him to come ALL THE WAY FROM PUCHONG to pass me the spare key.
You say I guilty anot?
So I waited with my parents at Curve for my uncle who's so KIND.
And my dad wasn't feeling well =(((

Owh btw, while waiting for my parents to arrived, I smsed Jing.
Since he's a car-over-girls dude, I thought he might know how to break into a car. ROFL!
Sorry, I was quite desperate =/
Jing-o, sorry I was being so random =)


So my uncle came, passed me the spare key and I managed to drive home.
And safe and sound, feeling guilty.

Gawd.
In order to keep me as a daughter, my parents have to:
1. Worry about money
2. Worry about me when I fall sick, which I tend to do seriously at the most random times
3. Get annoyed by my stubbornness and being opinionated

And the list goes on.

I don't think I want a daughter like me.

Sorry Mummy and Daddy!
Thankyou, I LOVE YOU =DDD

And I love my uncle too =)

I need to sleep. First class tomoro =(

No comments: