Friday, July 31, 2009

Ever wondered what's the smell of freedom?

Well, for me it was........Char Siu Fan.
ROFL!!!
No la, I wasn't craving Char Siu Fan. But bro was having it, so it's like my first taste of real food other than the porridge it the past week
Uhm uhm nom nom. Yumm =)

My list of food is never-ending. I hope people who promised me treats remember them. Rofl.
Though strangely, I don't really feel my appetite. Potong sial =/

And I can finally BATH!
Chill chill, I washed up throughout the week so I don't stink mind you, but having water flow throughout your body with a strong shower.
Freedom =)


Eh, actually hor. Eric, I already did Famine 30.
40 hours of no food (before my operation) and 1 week plus of wash up (barely used a lot of water!).
I'm proud of myself =)

But doctor said I should jaga my lifestyle.
No eating at irregular times.
Fat hope. Seriously. With my timetable, I'll be surprised if I can live past 50. =P
Choi! Minta disiahkan =P

And no eating strong food like spicy stuff, assam WTH!.
Means no tomyam, no coffee. /suicide
Hee~

After this experience, I am confirmed:

1) A failed wife = I can barely stay at home without whining about going out. And in this 1 week, I was almost driven nuts by my 2 hours burst of serious euphoric mood
I was ready to do anything, like take a spontaneous road trip to Sepang Gold Coast (When's our road trip?!?!?) or club the night away
before I fell into total tiredness in which I can barely open my eyes.
And I did not take sugar. Swear, cross my heart

2) A failed mother = I cannot do confinement! Seriously. One week of this and KABOOOM. Can imagine 1 month arh? It's either my husband die or I die first. On a more positive note, mom says that if I can't married, I can stay with her and wash clothes while she sara me. =)

So much for wanting to be a good housewife. Damn fail.

Btw, I didn't mention this in the previous post.
But I had to do a urine pregnancy test as stated by my doctor pre-op.
ROFL!!!!!! So cuteeeeeee!
Sorry, I found that one thing really amusing when I went through my list of tests-to-do and pop "Pregnancy Test".
ROFL!!!

Results?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Nervous anot?
.
.
.
.
.
.
DSC09848
Note: Awh, no baby for eVie. Duh. -_-''


OF COURSE I WASN'T PREGNANT LA! You think Virgin eVie ke? -_-''

I'm so happy today. Tralalala~
Please don't spoil my good mood while it lasts. =)

No comments: