Monday, July 13, 2009

Two-in-One

I really did went Pappa Rich again.
True enough, the drinks are not bad =)

Back to updates, so I can forget my backlog of work for a lil while.

1. Edmund's Birthday
2. Jing's Birthday Dinner
3. Outing with The Gals
4. Interview at INTI + Dinner/Movie in Klang
5. Lunch with High School Gang + BBQ Celebration for Jing

9-7-2009: GirlieS outing

Since Wennie and Mae are back, us gals decided to head to the Curve after Fei's last paper.

Waited a while for them there, bought a lot of stuff. Die la die my account.
Rofl~ But shopping's nicee, so it's acceptable *denial denial*

Me, Raech, Mae and Fei ended up at the Penang Kopitiam having lunch.
And the talks we have. =)

Owh, by now, you would realise that all my outings revolve around talks.
Which I of course can't disclose for privacy purposes, and also since my brain can't possible comprehend all the talks and regurgitate it for you.
So don't be so pat, thanks. =P


Then we walked around a lil bit more, headed to Daiso and the gals got present for a birthday party they were going to.

Parted ways, then I had Sam to be my chauffer, dinner and gossiped a bit. Rofl.

1. Edmund's Birthday
2. Jing's Birthday Dinner
3. Outing with The Gals
4. Interview at INTI + Dinner/Movie in Klang
5. Lunch with High School Gang + BBQ Celebration for Jing


10-7-2009 Part 1: Interview at INTI

As part of the Famine 30 committee, I was asked by my boss to represent him to INTI for a particular interview.
And since he's my boss, and got thesis to worry about, fine lor. Ikut arahan.

Reached Subang, walked a hell alot to get to Asia Cafe which is infront of INTI.
Tak cukup 10 minutes sitting down and enjoy my Melon Cooler, then got called for interview ddi.

As nervous as we were, or I am.
Manage to conclude it. Yay.

Headed to 1u, had late lunch and again gossiped.
Apa nak buat, my bestie is separuh perempuan. =PPP

Outings6
Note: The Bestie at Teppanyaki. See he so sad cause his bubble tea no real bubbles aka Pearls. They had literal bubbles. You know the pop-pop bubbles? Yea, that one. =P

10-7-2009 Part 2: Dinner and Klang

After the late lunch, KM came and fetch me down to Klang so can have dinner with the college gang (himbo-bimbo).
JianthePilot dah balik, so he crave normal food, and Klang food, though he's not from there.
Despite the jam, and KM's emo face, we manage to get into Klang in one piece. Yay us!

Sat down in Boston Restaurant.
Jian and the boss, who were both Chinese, ended up ordering food dalam Bahasa Melayu.
Well, none of us could converse in Hokkien.
So paiseh.

But the food did came.
And we, Jian especially ate to his heart's content. =P

Outings7
Note: FOOOOOODD~ And that girl is the future pilot's gf. See how happy is he posing? Rofl.

After dinner, we had chocolates from Jian. More tobelerone for me. -_-''
We finished and headed to Aeon Bukit Tinggi for movie!!!

Spend some time there with Arcade games.
KM commented that I drove like a drunkard. -_-''
Walked a while more, Hunnie finally came.
And ICE AGE 3! Wheee~


Outings8
Note: Us at arcade games. The boys had a "great" time on the bicycle. Mwehehehehe~

Outings9
Note: My Hunnie and her lil pram. ROFL! And couples heading to the ramp to see Klang's bee-you-tiful night view. =P

After a long day, time to go home!
Although it's the first movie outing with the himbo-bimbo gang surprise surprise, I think we should do it again! =P

No comments: