Sunday, July 12, 2009

I'm too tired to think of a title

I have a lot to blog.
Liao.

Hence it will be staggered, because I'm feeling fat and lazy.

List of backlogs include:
1. Edmund's Birthday
2. Jing's Birthday Dinner
3. Outing with The Gals
4. Interview at INTI + Dinner/Movie in Klang
5. Lunch with High School Gang + BBQ Celebration for Jing

Don't ask bout exams.
It was a disappointment.
Though Sheen think I'm being drama about it la. Shhhoo mean. =P

4th July 2009 - Edmund's Birthday Dinner.

Yeap. This pompuan turned 21 on 28th June, but celebrated later.
No choice la. So happening kan, so need more time to plan. Tsk. ROFL!

Outings16
Note: See the pompuan? Hee! Mund, you know I damn sayang you kan? =D And the EuroDeli colourings.

It was just a small dinner at EuroDeli, which in every sense, was memorable to the pompuan. =P
I didn't join the after-party at Cynna I think, cause I had exams, and knowing how good girls are like me, we stay at home lifeless and studying. Pooh.

As usual, I was early.
With Yin and Xiang.
Of course, the crowd gradually poured in. =D
EuroDeli is known for porky delicacies, and COLOURING!
Which us early birds fully utilize. =P

Outings17
Note: Xiang, the colouring enthusiast. That boy cakap je not colouring. End up colouring MY paper. Which resulted in a C-. Heloo, look at his blue cheese-ham-thingy. I'm very kind ddi lor. But after the haggling for more marks from SueMae (macam highschool!), he got a C+. And he's very happy at that too =D

Of course. We took forever to order as well.
But really, that should not come as a surprise. I mean, we are DJ-ians. Lambat lagi kecoh.
ROFL!!!

When we finally did order food, the service was a bit haphazard.
So we ended up self-serving especially for water.
We each ordered a different dish.
I almost died trying to finish the pork knuckle. Someone should add in the menu that it's for a portion of 2 - 3.
We had yummy dinner rolls, and ROSTI. Me likee. =)
Jing was initially complained his bratwurst is too little, but he was so full at the end, he couldn't even help me finish my pork knuckle. Hee~

As usual, we had the talks.
And I can't remember what we talked. =D
Then when Edmund come, we would imitate his standing pose, betul-betul pompuan. =P

Outings18
Note: The peeps. Raechen and me were wearing the same design!!! In different colour. =D You can see the peeps colouring and some looking at menu.

Outings19
Note: Mund say I don't know how to pose. Sobs sobs! And Xiang was distracted by a pretty girl *cough* You know the hardships one have to go through to get a decent photo with him? Btw, my gals for the night, Raech, Yin and Mae =D

Outings20
Note: Food ambassadors!!! And our food. See the huge pork knuckle I have? I know it looks small, photo scale mar. -_-''

Outings22
Note: The happy DJ-ian bunch =D Please disregard my ghostly face, I've been really frustrated trying to get the colour of my foundation right so it doesn't have a white cast in lighted photose, any ideas? *frust frust*


Besides the laughter, Edmund/us met a new friend in EuroDeli as well.
Part of why that pompuan had a memorable birthday =P
He gave Edmund 3 slices of cake to celebrate the birthday, so nicee kan? HEE!
Look out for his photo in coming posts.

Sekarang aku nak tidur.

Later alligators! =P

No comments: