Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Promotions promotions

If anyone is interested in joining HELP for the upcoming 30-hour Famine organized by World Vision on the 22nd and 23rd AUGUST, do contact me =)
If only promotions were that easy. -_-''

Yeap.
Been procrastinating, hence the FB status of "WHY MY TO-DO LIST SO PANJANG WAN?"
And suddenly it struck me that I really may have a Phlegmatic personality, Note: Always finding the easy way to do stuff and often procrastinating.
Damn. So much for being Melancholic-Choleric or Choleric-Melancholic la.
Always thought I was the emo perfectionist though *shrugs*

1. Edmund's Birthday
2. Jing's Birthday Dinner
3. Outing with The Gals
4. Interview at INTI + Dinner/Movie in Klang
5. Lunch with High School Gang + BBQ Celebration for Jing

11-7-2009 Part 1: Lunch with High School Gang

T'was a visit to McD's.
Fei smsed me telling me that she was being glared at by the waitresses because she was booking seats for us when McD was overflowing with peeps.
McD overflowing with peeps? Seriously, all my time going there, tak pernah happen pun.
My babe damn lucky la.
Rofl!

With the high school gang, it was talk, talk and TALK.
Seriously the best way for us girls to use up our 6000-8000 words quota for a day without possibly annoying the probably boyfriend, if we do have one that is.
I know my Hunnie has a can't-make-it BF who complains like that. =P

Outings10
Note: Some of us peeps. I like how my skin looks, macam tofu =P


And then!
We realised there was a stalker. Alamak.
So freaky.

The person being stalked?
None of us girls.
I know, girls nowadays damn berani, stalk guys ddi.
And the girl was what? Maximum 3 years old??????
ROFL!

Presenting!
Xiang's Mini Stalker (Toh, 2009)! Ta DAH~!

Outings11
Note: Mini stalker on the left. I don't stalk and I'm far from being mini. But I coo at cutee lil thingies/hoomies. SHE'S SO ADORABLE!



She's shhoooooooo cuteeee!
But Xiang damn ignorant. Jual mahal la tu. =P
All he did was try and protect her from evil monster eVie.
Sorry, I couldn't help coo-ing all over her. SHO CUTEE!
There was even one point I caught her lying on her folded arms and staring at Xiang.
Perempuan ni. ROFL!


11-7-2009 Part 2: Jing-O's BBQ Dinner.

First off, I would kindly like to smack Jing for saying that his house is small. *SMACK!*
Seriously, FAR FROM SMALL.

Owh, and I was literally in living hell trying to drive Xiang and me to Jing's house.
No. It wasn't the road.
It was having Xiang in the car. Imagine a Dr.House Asian Version who finds kicks in torturing ME.
Wah. crycrycry.
I'm giving him such bad publicity. Stalker and living hell? ROFL!

Anyway, we were there early to help out.
In accordance to my gender role, I am suppose to be hopeless with the BBQ pit so I left Jing's bro and Xiang to have their lovely time with the pit.
And I was the one dusting ashes of their hair, giving praises and telling Jing to sit down to avoid aggravating his ever-flowing nose.
Talk about being the compassionate gender eh! =P

Outings12
Note: Beginning of BBQ. Men doing their men thing *cough*. And the ignorant cat. Rofl.

After we had the first round of burnt sausages, oily yummy meat and the AWESOMELY DELICIOUS salad by Jing's mum,
Mund and NewFriend arrived. =)
Btw, Jing's mum is awesome, she's shooo funny and she makes the most awesome-est salad ever!

Continued BBQ-ing till we were stuffed and round.
Jing had to drink something + something + Bittergourd in order to heal his overflowing nose.
Btw, KFC caused his over-flowing nose, yit hei mar.
I only remember Bittergourd cause I was laughing at him. Oops.
Less compassion cause I practice androgyny, must be like the other gender. Mean and less compassionate =P

Outings13
Note: Jing and Juice. Observe ugly expression. Other photo depicts other BBQ people. =)

When Agnes jie, Yin and Jushen finally arrived, it was drinking time.
I guai la, I only end up downing one Jaggerbomb. Macam cough medication. Eeyuck. I'm still up for 80% soda + 20% alcohol. =P
Anyway, the games were meant to bunuh Edmund la. Literally.

Owh owh, must highlight the part where Xiang manage to create the rule where he and I wouldn't have to drink if we kena, but Edmund has to drink for us instead!
No la, bukan kerana sayang aku, he just wanted to get back to his house in a piece.
But must highlight his very rare niceness, wouldn't want to get him too much bad publicity kan?
If not, kena sue for slander some more. Liao la. =P

Outings14
Note: Happy people being somewhat drunk. We're high most of the time. So it doesn't count.
See Xiang's face after Jushen flashed the cat at him. ROFL!


Owh, even Jing's sister (Michelle) joined us, and Jing/Agnes has to end up drinking her share. ROFL!

Outings15
Note: Groupies! And newbie!

See new face?? HEEE!
Ta-dah!
The NewFriend I have been mentioning since the past few posts.
Everyone, meet Mr.Santa Boon. =D
Ask Edmund for his contact =P
He's a pretty nice dude, all he does is bully Edmund.
Consistent with the intentions of the rest of us.
We rock! =D

Now really have to go to promotions ddi.
Jiayou eVie!

No comments: