Sunday, July 12, 2009

Jing-O's big 21-O =P

Please don't go Pappa Rich.
The food's below mediocre. And worse, darn expensive.
Bah. Spoilt mood no thanks to the food.

But I would go back to try their coffee though, and ambience is not to bad la I guess.


List of backlogs include:
1. Edmund's Birthday
2. Jing's Birthday Dinner
3. Outing with The Gals
4. Interview at INTI + Dinner/Movie in Klang
5. Lunch with High School Gang + BBQ Celebration for Jing


8-7-2009: Jing-O's 21st Birthday Celebration.

Rushed there after the horrifying 302 paper.
Took me two wrong turns to get to Tropicana City Mall. I think I was dazed by the paper. =(
Reached and walk around a while, the others were watching Ice Age 3. Stupid paper didn't allow me to watch in time =(

Went to get Jing's cake as Yin ordered.
Hid it inside my new bag =DD
Met the rest at Sushi Tei, which IMO, is a copy of Zanmai without their yummy green tea dessert. ROFL. It's under the same company if I didn't mistaken.

We took FOREVER to place our order. No joke.
Crazy shit.
The lady had to come to us a few times, but we can't decide. Damn paiseh.
And we talked SO LOUD. The people behind us kept looking at our table. Paiseh maximum la.

Outings1
Note: See happy Jing-o? And pretty girls =D

We sat until it was time to last order.
Mostly about teasing Edmund and Jing-o.
I still can't believe you hid that from us Jing. SERIOUSLY. Rofl~

Then we decided to head back to EuroDeli to meet the new friend I mentioned in the previous post. =D
Took so long for us to decide, but our entourage of 5 cars decided to head there.
Unsurprisingly, I'm the earliest again. =P
Besides yumcha yumzhao, we plan to go there so Jing can actually blow a real candle on his cake. =P

Outings2
Note: Jing-o's new wallet, damn nicee!! Then you can see Agnes jie and Jush posing. Owh, and the huge German beer for Jing.


Outings3
Note: Mug as big as Mund's face VS Mug bigger than Sheen's face. Rofl. Can see real candle ddi!
And the pretty girl next to me is Jushen =)


Outings5
Note: Scandalous photos. Tsk. =P

So again, it was a usual long long LOOOONNGG chit chat session.
Ranging from funny topics to scary topics like cross-cultural shocks. =D


Outings4
Note: Groupie!!! You can go spot the difference between the 3 =P


Owhkie. No more posting for today. All my bosses chasing me for work ddi. -_-''
Le sigh.
P.S: Damn stress.

No comments: