Tuesday, November 6, 2007

"I don't love you and never did by the way"

In reply to my previous post,

I FINISHED MY PSY 106!!!

HELL YEAH!!!!

After all the sweat, blood, rants, tears I went through,
I managed to write up 28 pages of pure nonsense which I honestly pray won't put my tutor or lecturer to sleep whoever is marking my paper lar that is.

I'M DONE!!!!

*prances around*

Hey~
I worked hard for it kie?
Not very hard lar. Just had to make up for the time I procrastinated -_-''

Now, I'm going to be a good girl and work really well on my PSY 103 because my favourit-est funny teacher Ms.Winnee is going to give us a hard time marking it.
She maybe funny but really not the person you want to mess with when it comes to reports, assignments, essays, EXAMS and what not.
Speaking bout exams.
I'm worried for her paper.
Last semester I found her paper pretty tough. Couldn't understand it perfectly.
Maybe it's just me being lazy/stupid.

I also very the hoi sam!!
I got 23.5/25 for my LLS101 Midterms!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOO~~~
I tembak-ed the WHOLE essay.
Literally.
Tembak it more than LAN kie? LAN you know~
Don't play play.

*jumps around*

I feel so letih now.
Gonna sleep.
Less than 10 hours sleep in the past 48 hours.

o.O

No comments: