Thursday, November 8, 2007

" My baby is white and has pink clothing!! HEE~! "

LALALALALALALA!

*jumps jumps*

*prance prance*

*spins around*

I've got my baby~
Neh neh neh neh booboo~

Whoever who thinks it's a guy again, kindly head to the nearest wall and bang your head. Please and thank you.

SONY T-70!!!!!!!!

WWWWWWHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Finally a camera!!!

Can camwhore ddi!!

Please don't be a potong stim person and tell me all about T-70 being not good...
I don't care but I don't wanna hear it either!

BLEAH~

Anyone who spoils my hoi sam today is going to get a kick on his/her behind...
MWEHEHHEHEHEHEHEH!

I bought it from 1u.
Cam + Leather casing + 1GB memory + min tripod = RM1399
I personally think it's tad expensive and I could probably find cheaper ones somewhere DON'T TELL ME!
But I like it's whiteness and pink leather casing...sue me~

More pics!!!
For me bloggie!!
then my chatbox wun be so dead!
WHEEEEE~

Happy happy me~ *beams*

I couldn't sleep last night
Got thunder, heavy rain and lil brother asking candy *ROFL!!*
No lar.
Don't know why couldn't sleep last night.
Should have been able to.
Since I was out pretty late, the temperature was just right and it was raining not so heavily.
Hrm~
Insomnia!!

Owh yea.
I was out pretty late.
Till about 2am.
Not my fault if I happen to be on someone's last-minute-last-in-mind-spontaneous person.

*phone rings*
"Wei?"
"Wei blablabla got 2 extra movie tix in midvalley at 9.30 pm for bee movie"
"And?"
"..........................."
"You wanna ask me to go then say lar! *laughs*"

I had to "beg" my mum to let me out.
All the drama on my knees lar, crying lar, begging lar
Again, whoever who believed that, head to the nearest wall and do your thing.MWEEHHEHEH!

Speed all the way to Midvalley.
And you expect me to believe you drive slowly in the rain *pfft*

Reached Midvalley halfway through the show..or more than half.
Watched the really absurd Bee Movie.
Imagine losing your bf/gf to a BEE!
Like ZOMG~
Eii!! She very pretty lar~ Don't jealous yea? MWEHEHEHEHEHEH!

Left about 11+ from Midvalley cause we didn't want to go clubbing.
Waiting for you Stef!!!!!
As usual, headed to Starbucks.
Got 2 stickers on the Christmas Card thingy even when only one drink was bought.
Hey~ It always pays to have a pretty girl by your side *KEMBANG*
Sat down and by 12am they started turning off the lights.
realised it wasn;t a weekend and they close by 12.
apparently they are not in the Deepavali spirit lar.
HEE~

Doesn't matter.
Sat in the car for another hour chatting.
Didn't wanna give money to McDs.
HEE!
Sat until ticket expire -_-''

Then came home.
Sms people until 3am.
And woman, I DO stay up for you kie~

Insomnia came knocking on my door then.
I told you the smell of your espresso made me not sleep. Hmph~

Went to Digital Mall today.
Disappointment.
So headed off to 1u.
Waited about 15 mins for a parking and found one!
I'm awesomely lucky at this finding-parking issue.
HEE!

Bought my baby!!!!!!!!!

Mwahs!!!

*HAPPY*

No comments: