Friday, November 16, 2007

"Of humping hamsters, kidnapping-in-action and crazy friends"

ZOMG~

Yesterday was damn eventful wei.
My energy was so depleted by the end of the night I was pooped.
But I still couldn't fall asleep until 3am -_-''

Anyway,
How did my day start??

Owh.
I went to college to attend class.
As usual. Apa nak buat? Good girl mar. Hee!
It was LLS101 when the day became crazier.

My hunnie who was obviously VERY fascinated by her humping hamsters decided to tell us the whole story IN DETAIL.
Next time, don't give your friends a pair of hamsters for Birthday present unless you want to be brainwashed. I learnt my lesson.
You want to know her level of fascination?
This lady ditched her Sociology homework for 20 minutes to watch hamster hump for well 20 minutes.
I really don't want to go into details as I am as pure and innocent as can be.
But I honestly laughed till I had stitches.
It wasn't the details I was laughing about kie!
It was my hunnie's 1001 facial expression as she animatedly tell her story that made me laugh so much.
Honestly,
The amusement + amazement shown on her face when she went "I have never seen anything do it so fast!!" is worth a million bucks wei. *ROFL*!!!!!!!

Just as I thought my day would return to normal as I sat dying of boredom in my LLS101 THREE hour class,
I had my expectations changed.
SHE GOT EVEN CRAZIER IN OUR MC100 CLASS!!!
Super kinky wei this woman~~~~
Not to mention the other 3 himbos in my group aren't exactly the purest of people.
In Kah Meng/Terence's words "Wobly wobly"
-_-''
Yes. You can now see the suffering/tormentation/torturing I have to go through everyday for the next 3 years of my life. Yay me *rolls eyes*
Seriously, I was laughing so bad in class and the worst part is that I had to stifle my laughter cause there were presentations going on in class.
I mean. We have to respect people lar owhkay.
So I avoided seeing Shyuan.
Cause everytime I look at her all I want to do is laugh.
ROFL!!

The next part is even more awesome.
LIKE SERIOUSLY WAY PAST AWESOME!

It was Jian's birthday yesterday.
And come on.
Which friend of ours would have a birthday without any surprise? Tormentation more like it lar.
We all WALKED back to main block.
All of us (Me, Shyuan, KM, Terence, Khoi Yit) teman-ed Jian to KM's car to see his birthday pressie.
Which was obviously non-existent.
So while we got him to back-face the car, konon wanna take his birthday surprise, we got the guys to grab him and started using bandana to tie him up!
Blindfold him and tied up both his hands and legs. HEE!
He ended up looking like this:

DSC00233

*ROFL*
And he was literally like that throughout the 45 mins - 1 hour trip.

You think that's bad enough?
People like me and Shyuan are feeling so bored in the jam.
We had him to entertain us.

So being tied up is not too bad really.
Especially when you compare being tied up + blindfolded + being TICKLED + being MOLESTED when you are running some fever and is badly dehydrated.
Yes.
We were that nice to Jian.
Can't help it!
Bored lar owhkay!!!

Owh.
And the perfect way to see whether the blindfold worked?
This:

DSC00247

Did I mention we were busy camwhoring in the car too?
I mean, bullying got sien till a point too mar until we found other new fun ways to bully again. HEE!

DSC00252

+No. My hunnie is not so short. Neither are we so tall. Just that she was lying on her Hubby's LAP WHILE he's DRIVING. Dangerous people. +

While we in one car were busy being "serious"
Those in the other car were being kinky.
Proof:

DSC00242

+TSK! what has the world become?!? +

I got the videos of us bullying him but really not going to put it on my blog just in case I get sued and because I'm lazy. -_-''

We drove him to some steamboat place in Cheras.
And for the last 2 minutes, we just kept TOTAL SILENCE.
Even turned off the radio.
KM some more started driving out of control on purpose.
I think it freaked Jian out like crazy.

When we finally reached the restaurant.
We untied him, but still kept the blindfold ON!
And he looked like this:

DSC00257

+Yes.Yes. Very blur. I still haven't found the anti blur mode. But you get the gist lar+

Little Red Riding Hood was literally led into the restaurant, hood, blindfold and all.
You should have seen the looks on the faces of passer-bys.
All were o.O or O.O
The lady boss of the restaurant even thought we were filiming a movie. -_-''
See Jian!
You're a movie star on your birthday.

We left him tied like that till KM & Shyuan ran across to Secret Recip and got him a cake.
Then we untie the blindfold of very "freaked-out" Jian and sang Happy Birthday.
WHEE!

DSC00262

+Very happy + hungry + freaked out Birthday Boy. SMILE! +

Now. Let's move on to food.
Porridge steamboat.
Nyam~

DSC00268

+Steamboat ingredients +

DSC00270

+Put food into the steamboat and wait, wait, WAIT+

DSC00272

+ *WAITING* +

DSC00275

+ Finally!! MAKAN!! Chiak!!! +

DSC00281

+What was left+

It wasn't wasted owhkie.
We played "chai mui" I think.
And whoever loses has to eat one scoop of the icky thicky leftover porridge + oil + soy sauce + chilli sauce.
Awesome people when it comes to saving food. HEE!

Owh.
I forgot to introduce the Kidnapping team.

DSC00279

+Retarded Mastermind Kidnapper who was also the driver+

DSC00232

+Lady Boss Kidnapper. Don't play play~ +

DSC00266

+Naik Miang Kidnapper. Kinky~~~ +

DSC00267

+Poser Kidnapper -_-'' +

and last but not least. *DRUMROLL*

DSC00244

+Cutest Kidnapper ever! Who really does not look any part a kidnapper but is awesome at acting as a mean kidnapper+

HEE!!

My verdict for the day?

1. Poor KM. Not only he had to make so many rounds with his poor almost-out-of-petrol car, he had to be the ONLY banana in the group who doesn't understand Chinese. Imagine the gibberish he hears when we ALL speak mandarin. "Wo bu zhi dao nei gong ha mi". -_-''

2. We all have wonderful potential to be kidnappers and the most muka tembok platinum people ever.

3. Jian is so uber sporting. I am not. So my birthday surprise will be perfectly sweet with just smses of Happy Birthday. ALRIGHT?!

4. I bloody enjoy yesterday lar. And you donkey idiots are turning me more into Himbos!! NOOOOOO~!~!~ Ooo...wobly wobly~ -_-''

DSC00287

DSC00256

+Mwahs! Love you hunnie~ Awesome effects huh??+

DSC00288

Hope you enjoyed your birthday BOY!!!

More pics available on my Facebook.

Hee~!

Shootz! Need to do work ddi!!
AAARGH!

Someone teach me how to make a photo collage with Adobe Photoshop!
Hell! I don't even know how to put captions on the pics.
Sesat.

No comments: