Saturday, November 10, 2007

" ZOMG! "

I officially dubb me self the most awesome PROCRASTINATOR in the world~

Can I hear some claps please?

HEE!

Been going out pretty much.
I like.
But thinking about workload cuts A WHOLE LOAD of fun I tell you.

Last night,
It was Williams with Yinxie, Sian Hoo & Hwee Sann.
Don't tell me about the horror stories Williams have. I DON'T WANT TO KNOW! Let me live in denial won't you?

Had the Roti Triple H. Dark lighting. Cannot see clearly what I'm eating.
But Williams have like tons of really good looking food which amuses me that they don't have a bloody menu noobies like me can refer too. AARR!

Talk for about 2- 3 hours.
And my mum calls me home.
Was driving mer. No one fetch. BOOHOO~

As a matter of fact, I was kinda worried that there would be awkward silences.
Not my usual bunch of peoeple.
Nevertheless, we were all friend-friend and manage to really crap damn alot!

As for today,
I was suppose to be a good girl.
Do my work at home.
BUT NOOOOOOO~

Got crappy besties like Sam to tempt you to go have FATTENING desserts at Food Foundry.

Before I continue.

%5E#*^@&^#&!^@!%@#& policemen!
Was damn bloody jam from Seksyen 17 to Jalan Duta.
All because 2 policemen had to close 4 lanes in ONE lane for gawd knows what reason.
GRR!!!
I was late 45 mins and I DUN USUALLY REACH LATE!
GRR~

Anyway, met Sam.
I'm good at finding my way.
Reached Food Foundry in no time.

I so ter-forgot to take photos of the place and ambience.
Pretty nice I would say.
Perfect weather, emo songs, yummy desserts.
Bad company. HEE!!!
jkjk!
AWESOME company.
Forgive the photo qualities.
NOOB owhkay?!

DSC00117
+ The evil friend who tempted me to procrastinate. So lengzai hor? Sorrylar. Dude taken. HEE! +

DSC00119
+His yummy main course which according to him is not so yummy. GLUTTON! +

DSC00120

+ DESSERTS!!! DESSERTS!!! The 3 "cakes" are actually Miles Crepes. If I remember, I'll google a definition for you kie? And in the middle is my all-time favourite Bread & Butter Pudding which Sam has never eaten before. HOW SAD IS THAT?! +

I didn't try the main course.
So I don't know how delicious it is.
Sam never offered me.
But the menu looks pretty enticing and the food waiters brought out looks pretty good.

The desserts???
HEAVENLY
and very the bloody fulfilling.
I still prefer Italliannies Bread & Butter pudding but this one is alright.
The Miles Crepe however,
IS AWESOME!
Especially Chocolate & the Vanilla+ Strawberry.
YUM!!!

Will bring my other besties (Shyuan & Stef) to go makan one day.
Prince-cess, you wanna go? No bitter stuff wor...HEE!

We sat there for like 5 hours plus.
Just talking.
Yes.
The both of us do a hell of an awesome job crapping.
We had "table drawing" lar, "chopstick therapy" lar.
And it was just damn a lot of fun!
5 hours with desserts & drinks.
C'est La Vie~

Owh!
Thanks for the belanja-ing.
We go makan next time I belanja lar yar?
Ali Maju!
HEE~!
and zomgwtf I am NOT craving for "him" you donkey! neither am I addicted! *smack*

*sleepy*

OWH! Damn rain and thunder on Thurs night woke me up at 3am and I couldn't sleep after that!!!

No comments: