Saturday, November 3, 2007

"I bet you wish she glows~"

Nothing like company of a bestie in times when you just feel like banging your head on the wall because you realise you know nuts about your assignment due in 2 days time and you have yet to get the basic gist of it.

Now.
That was a long one.
Phew~

I got so so so sick of doing PSY106 I went out gaigai today.
Yes.
Procrastinator.
Can't help it.
I really am lost ddi. Hello~ Wanting to bang my head against the wall no small ordeal kie?

I really should get back to it.
After blogging.
Promise~

Went out with the bestie who fetch me from my house.
o.O
Yeap. He did~
And he did not lose his way or took one hour to find my house. *ROFL*
Not cause he smart lar. Cause I'm nice enough to give directions. *blueh*
And I did not force him to fetch me, he just feel like fetching me konon.

Headed off to DJ to makan.
Not bad lor the Thai Claypot Chicken Rice. Why didn't you tell me you don't eat onions?????
Then headed off to 1u to watch movie.
My mum asked me, "Why yumcha yumcha then end up at movies wan?" HEE!
Settled on the movie Stardust.

Honestly,
I thought the movie is pretty awesome!
I loved their unexpected scenes like when the witch turned emo and let the couple go but she was actually just acting emo and she turned really ugly and tried to kill them.
I loved Robert DeNiro's acting as a somewhat sissy fashion advisor, homely dude.
And who could not love the happy-ever-after ending??
Everyone say '"awh~~~~~"

Even when the movie was nice, I thought it got kinda laggy at some parts.
Mwehehehe~

Owh owh~
In the movie, the main actress, who is a fallen star tends to glow whenever she's feeling in love or happy.
And I thought.
I bet guys wish girls would glow like that.
So that they can save the complication of guessing whether the girl they likes likes them back.
Everytime they look at the girl and the girl glows, he would know she likes him even without her saying it.
What?
You mean you didn't know guys stress about this kinda stuff??
They do owhkay. And very often too. *cough* Terence *wheeze* Kah Meng *sneeze*
HEE!

I've been meaning to blog this for a while now but couldn't because of confidential purposes since someone's birthday is not here yet but it doesn't matter now cause his gf has already told him so I can post about this. I think.

ANYWAY,

You wanna know how to differentiate between best friend and girlfriend/boyfriend?
Read the convo below:

Bestie, Bestie's GF, Me

"I follow you people back to main block can?"
"Can"
"I wanna drive lar!!" (Referring to the GF's car)
*bestie passes key to me* "Nah~ Go drive lar"
"EH! Why she can drive I cannot?????"
"Cause he want me to die. Bestie can die. GF cannot die"
"Yeap!"

-_-''

You tell me lar.
Jadi bestie what's the point? Will die wan wei~!

Bestie's Job:
1) Pujuk bestie even when he emo-emo knowing the one who can help him is his favourite lecturer.
2) Teman bestie's gf to buy birthday present which is luckily appreciated
3) Kena zha when he pakats with other ppl to zha you
4) Teman bestie at midnight in Starbucks
5) Argue with bestie about me not being in a relationship
6) Help bestie choose blog chatbox colour and failing miserably cause I'm colourblind

I sound like I'm complaining?
No I'm not!
Maybe abit? HEE! But very lil only. Complaining is what I do best.

Having bestie-s are like the best thing.
Why?

1. You drunk sms them
2. You get treated your favourite Starbucks Hazelnut Hot Chocolate even if they are duly broke
3. When assignments get into you, they provide you with getaway
4. Emo times means sms them even if it's way past midnight
5. You rant to them
6. You rant to them
7. You rant to them

And it's all worth it.
For a girl who rants her world away.
Having besties who would listen are a priceless gift.

OWH!

And if you VERY VERY blur people haven't realise.
Me toking bout bestie of the opposite sex.
Not an easy relationship to maintain.
Even more reason to appreciate and treasure it.

My sentences are really really long today for the sole purpose of annoying you readers.
HEE!


I sayang my Prince-cess and the Emo Half-Girl Boiboi~

No comments: