Wednesday, February 14, 2007

I bet you people want to know what this lonely girl did today..on Valentines Day...on a day meant for couples...

Well...

It was horrible!

I cried the whole day.....

So awful...

Woke up in the morning tear ddi...

Until now!

Sobs~

So menyedihkan...

Now eyes all puffy...

So ugly ddi!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You really think that happened to me?

Tsk tsk~

How can you people look at me like that?

So sad meh my life....

It was just my drama goddess in action...TA-DAH~!

It was like any normal daylar....

Except that i help my mum prepare angpow for the new year...
New money smells good~~~~~

HEE!

What else arh?

Nothing ddi...just like any normal day...........mwehehehehe...

I know you people enjoyed your day lar.....

Rub it in~~~

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!!!!

No comments: