Saturday, February 24, 2007

I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE IN AGES!!!!!

That i kind of missed typing too...you know "tap Tap tAp"?

I had a really eventful Chinese New Year....good and bad....

Good obviously the angpows........and probably the food...but not very much of food...because this lady is trying hard to maintain her weight kie..or maybe lose like a lil?...And the so much choices of food just makes its so hard to resist temptations...bah~!

I had the usual reunion dinner in KL at my uncle's house and went back to hometown on the first day of New Year...came back on the 3rd day..but could only go online today because my darn modem went cuckoo....Did i ever tell you i have crappy, yet amusing parents which i can't help but love so much?? They are so the crappy wei! HEE~!

From the 3rd day we just went to my uncle's house everynight for dinner.......super boring kie!!! I mean....i do talk to my cuzzies ler....but everyday is like...too much ddi...mwehehehehe~

The worst thing about my Chinese New Year this year is the fact that my grandma met with an accident...............................as a matter of fact....the fact has not really sunk in yet......heck~ I haven't even gotten the fact that Stef is miles away in Aussie into my mind kie....yeap..i live in denial pretty often...
When i got the news that my grandma met with an accident, fell into a coma and is in the ICU...i did not know how to react...i just went to a corner........it just felt so surreal..did i mention that my life seem very surreal nowadays?
The F****ING hit-and-run driver should be i don't know...soemthing HORRIBLE should happen to him lar!! Bloody ASSHOLE~
Went to Ipoh to see my grandma yesterday........heart aches so badly to see her that way..... !@*@&!%#$ driver!!!!!!!! She was still fine when i left her on Tuesday you know??? SOBS!!!!!!!
She's still in a coma....................i'm praying hard she would recover....she's like 80 years old ddi kie???????? HOW CAN PEOPLE BE SO HEARTLESS!!!!!! Damn driver~
Hopefully she will be fine....

Steffie: I MISSED YOU!!! Will talk to you once you and i are online kie?

To my dear prince-cess,
Although you don't read my blog.....and can't read this wonderful gratitude words which serves you right for not reading....I wanna tell you....thank you so much for being my pillar of strength this few days...really,....would have gone pretty much nuts without you supporting me...thanks~ I'm so sorry that you were silly enough to take up this full-time-no-pay job lar huh? Wuv You!!

Owhkie......since i can go online once again.......I'M BACK PEOPLE!!!

No comments: