Friday, February 9, 2007

I just came back from the HMC Newbies Night...sound so cute hor? Newbie...Newbie....erm owhkie....

I went to college at 4pm so my dear hunnie who claimed to be ALONE had someone to teman...turn out.......Kah Meng has not left for camp yet....so guess who ended up being left alone and not teman-ed?

ME

Anyway....as usual........people...Malaysian people who always have timing issues....turn up at like what? 7.30 instead of the huge 6.30 stated on the ticket.....owh! Did i tell you i was the "pekerja am"? I do anything......mwehehehe...

Games started pretty soon....and while those ding-dongs who paid 10 bux went ahead and play...smarties like me and Josh just sat and talk..hee~! After a while...with lotsa noise....they finish the game and its MAKAN time......me...being the nice...person...i let the others makan first than only me and my hunnie go get food....after makan....we got a lil high from the performances...clapping..and dancing...and a lil booty shaking...Sam being the most "high" person....HEE!!

After a while.....me and Shyuan....went out to the road kerb...yes...the road kerb...sat down..and we talk lor.......we chat bout lotsa stuff lar...which you need not know.....mwehehehe~ After a while...everybody joined us sitting by the kerb....so we became the road-side-groupie.... MWEHEHEHEHE! Mell was there.....and she was tearing since she's leaving soon....

MELL! I'll Miss You!!!!

Sobs~

And then...........we decided to go home......Shyuan sent me to SS2...and sped home...ding dong~

HEE!

No comments: