Saturday, February 3, 2007

Mwehehehehe~

Sorry yar for the not-updating-my-blog for pretty long.....

HEE~!

Anyway..lets backtrack to two days back....
Shyuan asked me to go out with our gang to the Eye on Malaysia...
At first i was hesitant about it due to "circumstances"...eheh.....but then decided to go in the end since i love my hunnie so much, i miss the gang...and i got someone to pay for my ride...thanks jian~!.......

We ended up at McD's having our dinner...we meaning Me, Shyuan, Kah Meng, Jian and Terence....i had my Oreo McFlurry...YAY!!!!.........After dinner, we headed to the Eye on Malaysia...surprisingly there weren't many people....maybe because we were there pretty early? It was bout 7+ when we reach there i think...Waited a while before we could go up.....i would say the ride is pretty nicelar...if its for the first time...if you wanna go up the 2nd time, you really should go with someone you want to go with, because the company would be the main focus......I did not know Shyuan was so afraid of heights...but owh well...she had Kah Meng to hold on to! AAWWW~!

After the ride, we were hanging around by the lake...which smells like a fish aquarium which hasn't been washed in a while....the wind was nice though...i always love a soothing breeze.....We waited for the never-seem-to-happen fireworks........we did see the erm...laser show (??) though...it was just 4 laser lights pointing here and there lar..owh! and we watch water-skiiers doing stunts on the water...i did not end up watching the fireworks because i had to leave...jian fetch me and terence first and later went back for kah meng and shyuan.....

I heard from those 2 that the fireworks were cacat....hmm~

Enough bout two days ago...let me blog bout last night.....which i can remember better...i think...mwehehehe...sorry...feeling like i'm getting old ddi...
Anyway...it was a gathering cum celebrating Stella & Josh's be-early-ed bday...
Went to college, bought my HAzelnut Hot Chocolate...........YAY YAY!!!!!
Met Sam who fetched me to Josh's house...and we had our 4 person party..mwehehehe...me, Stella, Sam, Josh......we started getting the BBQ food ready...Josh's condo is damn nice~!~!~! It would be damn nice to sit on a windy balcony like his and have a cup of Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate.......aaahhh~ Thats the life...........anyway....Sam and Josh went down about 5.30 to start the BBQ pit...while me and Stella continue getting the food ready...by the time we started bringing the food down...Sam was still having trouble starting the huge BBQ pit........people have already staretd coming and Miss Stella was so worried about the lack of food (which was actually a lot)......of course...lots of people came later.......and there were just so much food!......I was busy drifting around different groups.........and chit-chatting with new people......who claim they were shy.....*cough* Justin *cough*......Josh's mother looks like a much older version of Sheenie!! SO CUTE~!~! Owh...i met Jun Xiang & Jun Yeu there too...hee~!

I had to leave early so it would be easier for my mum to fetch..Josh..you should learn from me lar....Last but not least...thanks Sam for being my driver!!!!

No comments: