Wednesday, February 28, 2007

First my darn modem rosak...

Nvm..got it repaired...

Then my darn monitor rosak....

And i couldn't go online for A DAY!!!

*sobs*

Hee~

But i'm online now...got a monitor from my dad's office...hee~

So...erm..what happened yesterday??
Eh.....hrm....nothing wei....so saddening life hor?

WAIT!

I am so blur...
Something did happen yesterday....

EVIE DROVE ON THE ROAD!!

Fuiyoh~!

I really did owhkie...although the fact hasn't realli sink in lar.........
When my instructor instructed me to start driving on the road...
I was dumbfounded...did not even think...
I just went on the road...

OMIGAWD WEI!!!!

I think my instructor was silently praying in her heart thanking the person who invented brakes......She probably thinks if there are more students like me...she needs to change her brake plates (or wtv its called) like everyweek...

Honestly? It was fun...but very creepy at the same time.........
I really can't believe i did it without banging into someone/something and did not hurt myself...hee!
But i'm horrible at it lor....
I can't multitask/synchronize...
SOBS!!!!!!!!
I did not check my mirrors...i kept using the clutch to brake instead of the brake....i forgot which gear i was when i need to change gear.....i forgot to press the clucth when i step on the brake....i gripped the steering wheel and gear handle to tight......owh gawd~ HABISLAR!!!!

People...start praying that Evie can actually learn multitasking/synchronising/coordination...

ISH!!!!

As for today....i thought it was going to be another nothing-is-gonna-happen day...

But some Prince-cess decided to call me out....only remember me after lunch with other gurls la isit?? HEE!
Yea...went out with Zhan Shuo kor......he decided to find me since he's in PJ...*blueh*...so we went to Cineleisure...and watched a movie...he wanted to watch The Holiday...which was at 12am....MWEHEHEHE! Of cause we did not end up watching lar...we decided on the show "Music & Lyrics"....
I think the show it really nice....a light-hearted romantic comedy...
Pretty funny and sweetlar........
I love watching Drew Barrymore's kua cheong reaction...so me! HEE!
And i think Hugh Grant has really crappy dancing moves...just imagining him shaking his booty doesn't seem right..........
Mwehehehe~ But its a nice movie to catch lar......
We did not have dinner lar...since i'm nice enough to let him go home for dinner...but come to think of it...eating dinner twice would have been good for u...so skinny~ hee!

Came back home...and mom told me..."no dinner for you, i thought you would be having dinner outside".....SWT!!!!!
Nevermind.....i made my own Tuna Potato Salad....
YUMMY!

Btw...before that...my mom was so random....
She suddenly decided to ask about my love life....
Its plain weird cause its so out of the blue....
She asked me questions like "Do you have a boyfriend?" "Do you like anyone?"
I'm like...-_-''.......
And she told me "You must find a right guy..a guy that treats you nice"...
-___-''
My mum must think i'm a super naive,innocent good gurl...
See Stef?? I am innocent wei!!!
And shy too...HEE!
By the way...that reminds me....
Everytime i go back hometown, my relatives would claim "Aiyoh! So big gurl ddi...so pretty ddi! Go boy chase or not?"
When i say no...they say "You sure or not?? I thought the boys who are chasing you form a long long line from the end to the front of the house ddi"
-__-"
I knowlar...they are probably being "hak hei"...and being nice to compliment me...
But sometimes i wonder....if what my relatives said are true...where is the long line of guys??????
Not seeing it wei~!
But doesn't matter lar...i rather have 1 right guy than a long line of wrong guys you know?
Hee~!

No comments: