Thursday, March 1, 2007

I just came back from the temple....
Had to pray because this year the Snake "fan tai sui" (i have no idea what is that in english)...
Besides having to go through the smoke, and worried about the joss sticks's ashes falling on my hand, you know what i had to do?
I had to crawl under a table from one end to the other in my red miniskirt...
-_-''
In my heart, i was wondering in my heart if the temple admin was doing it for fun...............
Hello? I was in miniskirt kie???
That's not the worst....
The worse is:
The temple admin told my mum...because of the "fan tai sui" thingy...
I CAN'T GO TO THE BEACH THIS YEAR!
SOBS~!~!~!~!
And i love the beach.........SOBS~!
My mum was like.."you want to be safe or go to the beach?"
SOBS!
Why can't it be that i can't go into forests or jungles??
BLAH~!~!~!

Yea....i bet you ppl wondering why i wore red miniskirt to temple...(ppl like Stef)
Cause i went out today mer...
To 1u...
With my prince-cess....again...hee!!
Yeap....i did meet him yesterday.......but that was him asking me out...
Today it's me asking him out....
Hey~ Its different kie.........I don't meet him often anyway...and since we both have holidays...go out lor~

We watched the show "Metrosexual"....(have no idea how he talked me into watching a Thai show..o.O)
Its pretty funny actually...the movie supposedly will make you question your sexuality...but you know what...that only applies to guys...
I did enjoy the movie lar...some parts were awfully crappy and funny!
Another light-hearted comedy....HEE!

To my dear prince-cess (whom i know never reads my blog)
Tomorrow is a brighter day...if you can tell me that...you better be able to do it...
Be fine~
Thanks for the teatime....HEE~!

Hum dee dum~

OMIGAWD!!!!!

Tomorrow is my next driving lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feeling abit scared scared....

SOBS!

Macam mana???????

Evie...be confident!

*breaths*

AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

No comments: