Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I am so tired.............

Just came back from driving lesson..........can't believe this is how my life is going to be for the next few days...................AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!

Today wasn't too bad lar...my side parking was pretty owhkie.....
Had trouble remembering my 3 point turn..
Mati enjin on the slope a few times because i ter-released the clutch...
Still have issues synchronizing the brake and accelerator...
I HAVE SUPER SLOW REFLEXES~
And i don't look to my left or right when driving on the road...SOBS!

How am i going to survive driving back home from Asia Jaya where i need to use the FEDERAL highway?? *faints*

Feeling sleepy.....my throat is acting up.........i think i'm either getting a sorethroat or flu....

BLAH!!!!

Why must i be deprived of my energy on such a stressful week?????
I mean...my usual energy level is also low ddi you know??

I just realise i always rant after my driving lesson....

Sighz~ When will i be talking joyful stuff about my driving lesson??

*sobbles*

No comments: