Friday, March 30, 2007

Its 1.09 am...

And evie is still awake....
For some crappy reason she doesn't know....................

I would usually be going to sleep at this time.........after listening to an hour of my handphone's MP3....

But today....i don't feel like sleeping yet....

Hrm.....my day went pretty fine today....finally had my wireless broadband router configured...
I thought i could do it on my own....but i end up having to call my Streamyx technician to help because i screw the whole thing including my Streamyx modem...
The guy was nice lar....but he went pretty sarcastic and said that i was acting clever when i was trying to configure the darn router...NOT MY FAULT!
The guy at the shop where i bought my router from said its easy to configure...must go sue the guy ddi...
So at the moment...i'm in my dark cold room..blogging through my dad/uncle's laptop....(i don't know the laptop belongs to who anymore)....my sister is soundly sleeping....and the me with insomnia is here blogging.....how sad is that?

Look on the bright side...though its pretty dark outside....i've got wireless!! And once i get my laptop.....I CAN GO ON9 THE WHOLE DAY IN MY ROOM!
WHEE~!~!~!~!
My mum better get me my laptop fast......ish~

I did not do any driving today....i think yesterday's incident is still haunting me....ish~
Nothing big happen to day except the fact that my mum made her really DELICIOUS steamboat.....and i pigged out......
I'm guilty of gluttony and here i am always complaining bout getting fat...shucks!
THE IRONY! THE IRONY I TELL YOU~

Owhkie...things are getting abit drama here................maybe that's what happens when evie doesn't sleep at the time she's suppose to...she goes abit cuckoo....

I don't wanna go to sleep....i don't know why...blah~!

I have this weird nagging feeling deep within me....and its not a good nagging feeling.....
Maybe i should really get some sleep....

Owh btw~
I had a super sweet dream last night/this morning.........
Don't worry....its not about you, you or you....
HEE!

Good night people!

No comments: