Sunday, March 4, 2007

I STILL HAVE NO CONFIDENCE ABOUT MY DRIVING!!!

Owhkaylar...maybe a teeny weeny lil bit of confidence lar...

I don't know how you people believe i can do it...

But thanks....hee!

Went back to Ipoh yesterday..
To visit my grandma in the hospital...
She's still unconscious.....
But seem to be responding whenever we talk...or whenever there are voices....
My auntie told me that the person who knocked her down surrendered...........
I'm still not forgiving him....i don't care bout whats gonna happen to him as long as my grandma is fine again lar.....
Sighz~!

I haven't went to look for a job yet....
You people probably think i'm a procrastinator (something i don't deny)....
But i don't see the point in getting a job this week.....if my mum allows...will work after my driving exams next week...provided i pass lar.....................SIGHZ~!

I've been sighing alot hor....been feeling a lil old too...
SHOPPING!!!!!

No comments: