Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I got tagged by Sam...like a gazillion times....but i'm not going to do the "6 weird things" tag or the "Super long boring tag".....
I'll do the latest one...which is:

7 things i dislike:

1. I am very touchy with privacy issues....so don't do stuff that invade my privacy...if i wanna let you in, i'll let you in one day....

2. I don't like explaining my life to every Tom, Dick and Harry especially when its just to satisfy their curiousity....

3. I don't like feeling emotionally distant from the people i care....it just sucks~

4. I don't like people bullying/criticizing/plainly making the people i love & care for unhappy...i get really pissy when that happens

5. I DON'T LIKE LIZARDS! wait...I HATE LIZARDS~

6. I dislike know-it-alls-who-actually-know-nothing, idiots-with-too-large-egos, people-who-don't-respect-others, people-who-judge-too-early

7. I dislike being emotionally attached/dependent on the wrong person...

I have alot alot alot more of dislikes....
Yeap...i'm a mean princess siu che gurl..*BLUEKZ*
But i only need to say 7 dislikes right?
So the rest i will save it when you ask me lar...mweheheheheh~

Omigawd! I forgot to blog about seeing Shzen in college today...
I actually forgot she's in HELP...
*blur*
Sorry dear...OLD ddi....hee!!!!

I think thats about it....

Owh!

Its really nice to stand outside Starbucks when its windy...
Niceee~

HEE!

No comments: