Friday, March 23, 2007

I went out with my HUNNIE today!!!

Finally~

Yay yay!

Mwehehehehehe~

Went to college around 1+ to meet her.....
We decided to go to The Curve since she wants to play pool....hee~
So yea....drove all the way day...she drive not i drive...
Reach there.....decided to go Coffee Bean since they have Hot Chocolate.......and i wanted to try other Hot Chocolates besides my Heavenly Starbucks one....

My Heavenly Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate still stand HEAVENLY at number one~!

Coffee Bean's Hot Chocolate is more mild and milky....suitable if lets say you are not a heavy chocolate fan~
I like Starbucks's Hot Chocolate because its so chocolate-ey!!
Scratch that....
I LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEEE Starbucks Hot Chocolate~! Hum dee dum~

AAAAHHH~ My Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate...................yum~~~~~~

So anyway...we did what we did best in Coffee Bean...talk!!
Talk damn a lot lar...all kinds of stories pun ada....her story lar...my story lar...other people's story lar....cakap cakap cakap cakap cakap~
Really enjoyed my time lar....haven't been talking like that for ages!!!!!
We should do that more often Shyuan....hee~

After about an hour plus in Coffee Bean, we went jalan jalan for a while....
THERE ARE SO MANY MANY MANY CLOTHES TO SHOP IN CINELEISURE!
I wanna go shopping! Shop shop shop!!!!!!!
Too bad no money.....
Must remember to shop there the next time i have money...............mwehehehehe!
And after that...we went for a round of pool....
Yeap...you heard right....we went for a round of POOL GAME~
Eh...we're not too bad lar owhkie.......
I managed to hit my share...and she did too........
Just that sometimes we had a few crappy shots.....which were so amusing....HEE!
Had a great time...

LET'S DO THAT AGAIN HUNNIE!

Owh...except the car-banging-into-the-pillar part..
Don't feel too bad yar???

Lalalala~

At least i did something today other than bumming around the house.....mwehehehe~

Owh yea....i need to correct a mistake from my previous post...
The car belonging to my uncle which i'm going to drive is a Saga Aerobeck instead of Iswara Aerobeck like i mentioned in my previous post...

Told you i'm not good with cars lor...

I can't wait to go back to college!! I think............mwehehehe~

WHEE~!

I need retail therapy!!!!!

I need!

I need!

No comments: