Monday, March 12, 2007

Finally i'm done with the darn driving exam!

PASSED

PASSED

PASSED~!


Omigawd wei...........can't believe it.........i actually passed...so...drained out now~

Do you know i had to go through banyak cabaran-cabaran to get where i am now?

Cabaran 1: I had my horrible flu+sorethroat which has been on and off since erm....friday....and i had trouble sleeping la.....plus the nervousness and order minor mind-boggling stuff...i went to bed at 10.30 to fall asleep around 12.30........horrible~

Cabaran 2: Waking up at 6.15 after months of waking up at 10...isn't really a very easy thing you know...plus i forgot how cold it was to shower in the morning even with hot water....brrr~

Cabaran 3: When i was getting my number at the JPJ counter...the lady told me the number on my blue card belongs to the registration form of someone else..............it went like:
Me: HAH?!?!?! MACAM MANA?????
Lady: *selamba don't care tone* Tak taular..you call you punya instructor...
Me: HAH?!
Hello lady...i did not sleep 6 hours to wake up and find that i can't sit for the test i have been preparing so hard in the past week kie? And her tone bloody pissed me off wei..
In the end..i manage to sit for the test because the number given to me initially was 48 when my actual number is 46...PHEW~

I got called pretty early for my Jalanraya test........Waited a while at the other end so bored...I came with Christine...so we were talking alot at first......

Cabaran 4: Calming myself down for the road test when i saw so many people being failed when they haven't even make it out to the main road..-_-'' When it was my turn...i went in...check everything nice nice...and was about to leave when my tester went:
"Handbrake"
I HAVEN'T RELEASE THE HANDBRAKE! Omg wei................proves how nervous i was...
Drove out to the main road...was so happy when i could do the only balancing i was suppose to do at the "BERHENTI" sign....to find out i had to do balancing again because i was going out the slope...and usually need not stop...but so ngam another car in front of me mati enjin..-_-'' But my balancing was fine....While waiting behind the mati enjin car...i had a conversation which went:
Me: Encik sudah berapa lama jadi tester?
Him: 3 tahun
Me: Owh..*in my heart- so short only arh? I thought testers are like 10 years ddi wan?*
Him: Ambil SPM result hari ini?
Me: Tak..tahun lepas
Him: Berapa A?
Me: Straight A's
Him: Berapa tu?
Me: 11...eh bukan...10....
It was so AWKWARD wei!!!
Driving wasn't that bad...except the fact that he did not let me apply what my instructor thought...half the time he was telling me to do sumthing else...-_-''

I PASSED!! 17/20

Cabaran 5: Waiting at the SUPER UBER HOT/WARM/STUFFY place for like 3 hours before i could do my "mendaki bukit" test...................grr~~~~ So sien..................although intially Chris and i were talking very happily..she did her mendaki bukit test first and then had to wait at the other end for her jalanraya test...sobs~....I WAS SO BORED!

Cabaran 6: Sitting for the mendaki bukit test...i got the only blur kancil.......i was worried lar..cause Chris said the test became harder den usual since we are not used to the car......but i went ahead....went smoothly...stop smoothly...balancing do smoothly and guess what....
HANDBRAKE TAK DAPAT DITARIK KE ATAS~
SO ZHA DOU!
I mean...the knobbly button thingy on the handbrake broke and it was really hard to press it..i spend 10 minutes on the slope pressing the accelerator until balck smoke came out...-_-''... had to redo my balancing twice kie......
In the end...one of the testers came to my car...ask me to tekan brek...he push it down abit and then ask me to go ahead...lucky manage to go down the slope.....
IF NOT I CRY WEI!
Honestly would have cried........cause so wasted...and it wasn't my fault!

Managed to finish every other thing smoothly...the only nice thing bout the car was its very light steering wheel...at least its lighter than my instructor's car...mwehehehe~

So there goes my cabaran cabaran for the day.......................

FUH!

Glad is over~

I really admire Chris's courage though....YOU ROCK GURL!!!!!

Sam and Shyuan...here i come~!

Whee~!

Btw, the best advice i got for my driving exam is:
"Don't flirt with the tester lar"

-_-'' hi xiang~

No comments: