Friday, March 16, 2007

MWEHEHEHEHE!

I got my P license~~~~~

LALALALALALA~!

*does the celebration dance*

Hum dee dum~

My instructor just gave me my P license this afternoon.......hee!!!

FINALLY!

But i still abit scared to drive car lor.............really lor....
What if i bang a tree???
NO EXTRA BRAKE WEI!
I am so the kind of person who will end up stepping on the accelerator when i need to step on the break and vice-versa..
Damn cacat hor? I knowlar...

Will learn...will learn...pretty pretty soon..mwehehehe~

Today went shopping in 1u with mummy..
Not really shopping lar.....just bought a few stuff i needed...
I STILL NEED SHOPPING~
I'm very positive retail therapy is the best medicine for whatever sickness i have or will have....physical/mental/psychological....
Retail therapy is Evie's new age miracle....MWEHEHEHE!

You wanna take me shopping?
hee~

No comments: