Sunday, March 11, 2007

Just came back from Digital Mall....

SO THE JAM LAR THERE~!

*shakes head*

Anyway, went there because my brother want to buy his new handphone...a reward from my mum for getting 7A's in PMR....

and i only got a new handphone for SPM....sighz~ its getting more unfair ler...hee!

He got the Sony Ericsson 850i he had been dreaming for since the past few months....mweheheheh~!

I on the other hand bought a router and a headset....WHEE~!~!~!~!~!
HEADSET!

Stef!!! Get you bum online quick quick!!!!! TALK!!!!!! hee~
Got the headset just for you kie!
Wait till i get my laptop...THEN YOU CAN SEE ME DDI!
I know you miss me...mwehehehehe~

OWH!

I had my Starbucks Signature Hot Chocolate just now...........

YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM~~~~~~

How can anyone not love the hot chocolate? Its like Heaven on Earth...hee~!

But the lil lady who made my hot chocolate so mean!
Owhkie..not really mean lar..she was a really nice gurl..
Just that...she put a whole lot of whipped cream on my drink..WHICH WAS GREAT..
until her boss came and say "So much how are you going to close it?"
and den she used a spoon and took two HHHUUUGGGEEEEE dollops of cream from my drink and threw it into the basin....
*sobbles*
I wanted the extra whipped cream.....................*sniff sniff*
Wait...the boss is the mean one right? Nvm....less whipped cream less fat hor?

I went for my LAST driving lesson this morning....
Still abit scattered...and slow......but i think it went pretty well...
I think if i fail...it would be thanks to my balancing-on-the-slope skills....
SHUCKS!!!!
I'm still nervous..
The more i think the more nervous i get...
Maybe i should have like 7 glasses of wine tonight so i KO....hrm~
HEE!
It'll be finelar.....i'm fine once i'm in the car actually....its the waiting-to-get-into-car part that kills me....ISH ISH!!!!
PRAY I DO WELL KIE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*BREATH*

No comments: