Sunday, March 18, 2007

I almost got knocked down yesterday....

Pretty stupid lar actually...

Its like this...last night..my whole family decided to go out for dinner.....my dad wanted to go Ming Tien Foodcourt...
Was pretty packed lar as usual.....
We spotted one parking space but that would require my dad to make a U-Turn...so being the typical Malaysians we are...my dad asked me and my bro to go down and "book" the space..........
While we were waiting for my dad to turn in....a White Estima who also spotted the parking space, without further ado.........just drove straight in to the parking space..yeap..no honking, no excuse me, no lights flashing, no stopping..
Just drove straight in and almost knocked me down...........lucky i realised what was happening and managed to move aside quick enough................
I was kinda shaken.....and pissed...that i wanted to bang the guy's car..but i did not think that was very nice...so i went in my dad's car who was right after the car.......
And i cursed....i went "F***ing idiot" to my brother...in front of BOTH my parents....
There goes my guai lui image...
But they did not blame me lar...my dad was pretty pissed...he ain't the most patient man around you know...
My dad tried to reason with him....and he went "First come first serve basis"
A car next to the White Estima came out...and although there was a free parking space....we were all too pissed to want to park next to that car....

Now...lets all be rational.....
I know it wasn't very right of us to "book" the parking space...we don't actually have the right to do so i know....
Its just that, we have done that before and people have had courtesy to either let us have the parking space or inform us to move away before ramming into us...
But then again.....the world is made up of all kinds of humans...donkeys included (forgive me)
I mean...i agree....we all agree (except my very-pissed dad).....that the first-come-first-serve basis apply....
And i would have smilingly move away from the parking space if he had:
1. Wind down his window and said "Excuse me, first come first serve"
2. Flash lights at me
3. Honk at me
4. Even shouting "move away" will do...
But what did he do??
He drove his car straight at me, knowing I love my life more than the parking space.......... I would move aside...
He did not even smile the whole time....
@%#@^#%@^#%@
Sorrylar...mayeb i shouldn't be so pissed since he's technically not in the wrong...
I just don't like people like that...
DONKEY!

That was last nightlar...no point thinking ddi...

I just wanted you people to know if i had slower reflexes,
today i won't be here blogging...
probably dying in the hospital...hee~!

On a much much happier note...
MY GRANDMA'S CONDITION HAS IMPROVED GREATLY!!
I went to visit her in the hospital yesterday..
And when we called her...she open her eyes!!!
And she could nod her head and point out where she felt pain.....
YAY!!!!!
YAY!!!!!
Much much better compared to last week ddi....hopefully she's gonna be better when i visit her again this week....HEE!

I wanna go shopping...........lalalala~

No comments: