Thursday, March 8, 2007

I went of Federal Highway today....

o.O

Yeap...i did so..........and i did not die....yay~

I mati enjin once....cause i let go of the clutch too fast and did not press the accelerator at a slight slope...

HEE!

I still need to work on my multi tasking skills.........

And you know what???

Its only until today that i realise if u wanna slow down, you don't have to press the clutch then only press the brake.....you just press the brake..

-_-''

That's why i had problems synchronizing the brake n accelerator in the 1st place...hee!

I have bad estimating skills...like how much to turn, how much space i have in front....today i stop on a slope with so much space between me n the car in front that a mini cooper came from the left and just drove in between...-_-''

Did i mention i think mini coopers are adorable?????

My driving exam is so near....habislar~~

Its the road test that freaks me...cause i did the slope, side-parking and 3 point turn pretty fine.....*NERVOUS*

My mum just told me my grandma can open her eyes slightly ddi!!!

YAY!!

YAY!!


Going back to Ipoh this Sat to see her again...hopes she get even better!

I was talking to Christine about our driving exam..yeap...we're taking it together~

And our ideal road test??

Just the straight road and us in kancil.....hmm~

HEE!

I think i've put on weight recently....

Owhkie...thats random.....

I can't wait to pass the driving exam next week!
Then i'm free,.....

And i can go visit my friends in college!!! Not driving yet...

Shyuan, Sam (and Jenna)...HERE I COME!!

No comments: