Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Today has not been a very good day...........

I mati enjin on the road 3 times...............
Couldn't concentrate.....did not have enough sleep..
I started pretty well.....doing the slope, side-parking n 3-point turn...
And i realise i do worse with my instructor in the car...
Not that she scolds me all the time...she's a pretty nice lady.....gave me sweet today some more...just that...at times she can be a lil scary........how am i gonna work with the examiner in the car lar?? If the examiner starts scolding me, i might just end up telling him "Encik, boleh tolong senyap tak? Saya sedang pandu keretalah!"

I get really nervous when people start pointing out my mistakes.........and scold me....it scares me you know........

I'm pretty sure i'm doomed on March 12th...anyone wanna come to my funeral? The dresscode is likely to be pink btw....mwehehehe~

Pretty sleepy lar now......yawnz~ nothing much to update ddi...hee~!

No comments: