Tuesday, March 27, 2007

My goodness....
Talking bout how much Evie drinks and how high she will go is very interesting isit?
Huh Steffie and Sam??
You people so crappy...hee~!

Anyway....i'm so proud of myself today!
I fetched my bro from school....
WOOHOO!
Of course my mum's in the car lar...hee~
And i was driving a kancil...........owhkie...so maybe i don't feel claustrophobic in small cars...
My mum's planning to let me drive the kancil...
Don't ask me who it belongs to.....its the company's car lar..i think...don't know.....so blur bout the whole thing...
But i guess having a car to drive is good enough...
Just that if the aircond isn't functioning well..there's no way i'm gonna drive it........i mean..like today...once the car stops, the air cond only blows air....it only starts functioning a while after you drive...so crappy hor?

Hrm.......other than that...nothing happen today....so boo-ing~

Lalalalala~!

*peace!*

No comments: