Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Apalar.............

I'm feeling pening-ish now........like i drank loads of alcohol...

BUT I DID NOT!!

I swear~

Today....my life story is titled: 2 Girls, A Guy and Starbucks

I became a light bulb today.............................so typical of me hor?
But i guess that is the price i have to pay for a free cup of Hazelnut Hot Chocolate lar huh?
Heaven-ness~

It was great to be back in the company of people...even if they are Sam...MWEHEHEHE!
Had a great talk as usual...
Jenna is prettier than in pictures...lucky Sam....*WINK*
It was extra dun ZHA-ing Sam with Jenna...mwehehehehe...imagine a nothing-to-say Sam.....uber coolness~!

We were talking about everything under the sun.....and a lot about relationships..
I don't care if everything i think about is relationships butt butt....
The fact is.....i don't have much to think about other areas of my life mer...

Bloody pening wei~!

ISH!

No comments: